Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just got my L notifications 4 hours later lol
Screenshot_20200529-125732.jpg

nike did make like a million pars of the bred 11s - essentially a mass produced hype sneaker. they could do the same for a TS shoe

Glad I'm not the only one feeling the fatigue. This just isn't fun anymore. It's a money game (now more than ever) and it's too difficult to get what you want.
I used to get pissed because Nike wouldn't let me buy their expensive shoes, while some people don't have shoes at all, and I have the privilege of having tons that I barely wear. (See the privilege and entitlement.)

If they don't want your money...keep it. No point of begging and getting upset over material objects.
Exactly...the fact that you got the bread to cop and most likely have a massive collection...that “Sorry” email can’t hurt ya. And I guarantee most of y’all have multiple kicks that go way harder than these....
57522C56-E207-4B06-BE1A-10E6466E59D5.gif

lots of people are getting fatigue of sneakers in general and of Nike talk.

What’s the point of a thread. It’s all raffles not much discussion other than resell talk. So the banter of raffle lines and such is gone. We used to talk about line up camp stories. The hunt if you will.

no links to share twitter does that for us then we wait.

To sum it up just life the sneaker world is cold lifeless, empty, and capitalistic now. So the life threads and communities.

it’s discord cook groups now (you gotta pay for). I hope they do more than give you links. I better get Oops and a bot for a subscription lol.
There are still back stories. Ppl just don’t appreciate them anymore or get haggled by the non winners. I like to write mine down on here so when I look back I can read about how I went at each release I enjoy reflecting on older releases from 5-10 years ago

I wanted these to rock, but I aint sweating it at all that I missed out... this is also coming from someone who hit TS 1 highs, 4s and 6s at retail.

anything over $250 is too much for these... since I know that ain't happening, on to the mf'ing next

All Ls for me. Only got the Tee.

Not paying resale for these. At that current price, would rather pick up the lows or go lower and pick up the Solefly 10s.

Back
Top Bottom