Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Glad I found time to enter at work. Snkrs still lookin out for me :emoji_fire:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-093429.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-093429.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 505
I want these or the fragments. Hype got me lookin at reps. Just gott save and move a lot. Or just eat it. my fight won’t let me. I gotta stop smoking weed.

I definitely had a very odd experience. So I used my backup account for these. I Don’t really use it often. So the clock hits zero and I wait…… Then all of a sudden I get the Got’em screen. I have the share button and everything. So I share it to Twitter. Then I get the SNKRS PUSH notification that’s says I got them. Then comes the order confirmation push notification from SNKRS. I never received a charge on my card. So I wait………then the email comes thru and says I wasn’t selected. Not sure what to do. Do I wait and see if they ship? Do I reach out to Nike? Thoughts?

I read a Jackie autobiography (the 20 page version for kids) when I was in like 3rd grade or something and him stealing home was something unreal that I thought made him so amazing. It was a kids book and didn’t really go into everything he had to overcome. But knowing what I know now… and as far as shoes go I like the blue better plus the iconography all over it celebrating JR. I’ll take that all day! As soon as the Brooklyn New Era JR hat came out I snapped it up. JR is just a hero to me. Not only was he courageous for breaking the color barrier, but he was a soldier in WW2 in a tank battalion called the…

Black Panthers.

How cool is that? Also refused to go to the back of the bus like Rosa.

Nothing against the king of auto-tune….

I definitely had a very odd experience. So I used my backup account for these. I Don’t really use it often. So the clock hits zero and I wait…… Then all of a sudden I get the Got’em screen. I have the share button and everything. So I share it to Twitter. Then I get the SNKRS PUSH notification that’s says I got them. Then comes the order confirmation push notification from SNKRS. I never received a charge on my card. So I wait………then the email comes thru and says I wasn’t selected. Not sure what to do. Do I wait and see if they ship? Do I reach out to Nike? Thoughts?

The charge only comes upon shipping. Personally, I'd just wait it out; there's nothing Nike can do about it if you ultimately didn't hit. But if they start messing around in your account, it could get canceled...you never know.

The charge only comes upon shipping. Personally, I'd just wait it out; there's nothing Nike can do about it if you ultimately didn't hit. But if they start messing around in your account, it could get canceled...you never know.
Weird thing is after I receive the confirmation push notification I clicked on it and it brought me to order not found. So it’s very weird. I guess I’ll just sit and wait and maybe I’ll actually get a pair for free lol

its because you signed in to your snkrs app with both accounts before so the cache doesn't clear and you get mixed notifications (or duplicate notifications). I've had that before when I used to have multiple accounts. Now I only have 1 account.

Signing in to multiple accounts on 1 device can also get you banned or shadow banned tho.

Weird thing is after I receive the confirmation push notification I clicked on it and it brought me to order not found. So it’s very weird. I guess I’ll just sit and wait and maybe I’ll actually get a pair for free lol
Tough call there. Did you take screen shots of your W?

its because you signed in to your snkrs app with both accounts before so the cache doesn't clear and you get mixed notifications (or duplicate notifications). I've had that before when I used to have multiple accounts. Now I only have 1 account.

Signing in to multiple accounts on 1 device can also get you banned or shadow banned tho.
Well that’s just it. I use my iPad as my secondary account only. So I never signed in with my original account.

Yea. I'd avoid reaching out. That usually leads to no good.

I actually bought them off of project blitz on the ntwrk app posted yesterday. I’ve never used the platform before, but I’ve spent tons of money on supreme releases I’ve missed out on with project blitz . I wouldn’t do it now though because they raised the price like $300 since the snkrs app drop

Edit, prices actually didn’t rise, they’re just selling out lol other sellers on the plat form have them in more sizes but they’re more expensive

Project blitz already shipped :nthat:

Kith app is messing up for me. Got a push notification to do something for TS but the drawings page won't open now.

its just a push notification to tell you you lost. If you won, you would've got auto-charged and confirmation email. Theres no need to confirm on the app so that notification is likely just telling you of your L result

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
I gotta see if i can trade some ish with District one, but like ya been saying, there are to UA’s out there.

I’ve hit on Notre before but nothing crazy crazy. It’s yeezy slides and runners

I gotta see if i can trade some ish with District one, but like ya been saying, there are to UA’s out there.

I’ve hit on Notre before but nothing crazy crazy. It’s yeezy slides and runners

Planning to there. Cant wait for the lowball offer on my OW Og Presto and Serena 97’s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom