Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Game Night: Scene where she’s trying to remove the bullet.

Annie:“We’re just gonna make two tiny incisions on either side of the wound, easy peasy”
:lol:

Max: “Nice and Small Nice and Small baby”
Annie: (begins cutting a 9in laceration) :lol:
Max: “That’s NOT SMALL THATS NOT SMALL” :rofl:

Annie: “Too big?”

Max: “That’s way too big baby”

I’m Cryingright now man :lol:

Annie: “Did you get shot twice?”
Max: “Honey that’s the exit wound, the bullet has exited the wound”

Annie: “Ohhhhhhhh it came ouuuuuuuuut, well let’s just sew that baby up!” :lol:

Anyone looking forward to seeing

Mortal Engines

I'm conflicted.. seems like a new cool idea, but on the other hand Waterworld and MadMax come to mind. Just a modern take on it.

Has anyone else been watching Escape at Dannemora? It's about the two convicts who escaped prison Upstate NY after banging one of the workers.

A buddy of mine asked me about this today. I had no clue what it was :lol: I gotta check this out.

Game Night: Scene where she’s trying to remove the bullet.

Annie:“We’re just gonna make two tiny incisions on either side of the wound, easy peasy”
:lol:

Max: “Nice and Small Nice and Small baby”
Annie: (begins cutting a 9in laceration) :lol:
Max: “That’s NOT SMALL THATS NOT SMALL” :rofl:

Annie: “Too big?”

Max: “That’s way too big baby”

I’m Cryingright now man :lol:

Annie: “Did you get shot twice?”
Max: “Honey that’s the exit wound, the bullet has exited the wound”

Annie: “Ohhhhhhhh it came ouuuuuuuuut, well let’s just sew that baby up!” :lol:

When he has his arm wrapped up from the gunshot wound and they’re at the cops house and dude tosses the Jenga game right into his arms :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When he has his arm wrapped up from the gunshot wound and they’re at the cops house and dude tosses the Jenga game right into his arms :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:
Was it the Jenga or the popcorn?

“Here’s your popped corn with sea salt” :rofl:

When they show up at the Cops house to use his computer and he opens the door and they’re like “we’re here for Game night and he’s like “why?”

And Michelle (black chick) was like “you’re always better than your wife at games”

Gary says “I’d thank you not to besmirch my ex wife, that Woman was an angel” :rofl:

:56 second mark

Last edited:
:rofl:
Was it the Jenga or the popcorn?

“Here’s your popped corn with sea salt” :rofl:

When they show up at the Cops house to use his computer and he opens the door and they’re like “we’re here for Game night and he’s like “why?”

And Michelle (black chick) was like “you’re always better than your wife at games”

Gary says “I’d thank you not to besmirch my ex wife, that Woman was an angel” :rofl:

:56 second mark

You right I forgot it was a bowl of popcorn. Son almost passed out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another part that had me howling was girl trying to convince dude it was Denzel

Winston: what kind of car did he drive?

Girlfriend: A BMW.....

Winston: Oooooh

Girlfriend:.........3 series......

Winston: UGHHHHHH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Props to Ryan Coogler on Black Panther’s Best Pic GG nomination. Unheard of for a super hero flick. I feel so lucky to have witnessed this guy’s career from jump. Love seeing his career unfold.

Also props to Jon Chu for Crazy Rich Asian’s GG nom to. Good to see my peoples in front & behind the camera.

giphy.gif

Anyone looking forward to seeing

Mortal Engines

I'm conflicted.. seems like a new cool idea, but on the other hand Waterworld and MadMax come to mind. Just a modern take on it.
Seems like trash to me. Just from the concept.

I can't get pass thinking what war could've happened that made the survivors decide to make their cities mobile and then basically giant tanks :lol:

What a brave, beautiful, & moving speech... She even hit upon having to be twice as good which is such an unspoken truth. Love this lady... She's a treasure. An American treasure if ever there was one.

Last edited:
Seems like trash to me. Just from the concept.

I can't get pass thinking what war could've happened that made the survivors decide to make their cities mobile and then basically giant tanks :lol:
looking to deep into it.

Like I said, I think of Mad Max and Waterworld when I think of the concept. I mean, it's just a movie. I'm intrigued, but like you implied, it can become corny.

I'll watch when I'm able to stream.

On another note, watched Friday this morning and watching next Friday. Will watch Friday after next, next.

looking to deep into it.

Like I said, I think of Mad Max and Waterworld when I think of the concept. I mean, it's just a movie. I'm intrigued, but like you implied, it can become corny.

I'll watch when I'm able to stream.
I just think it's poorly conceived and what they came up with isn't even interesting. Cities turned in to basically what looks like battlebots.

To me I feel it looks like just another failed attempt to make a movie franchise. Wants to be Hunger Games or Harry Potter but is more like Mortal Instruments or Ender's Game.

Back
Top Bottom