Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Marathon Man reference in Gremlins 2
1669948015498.gif

Outbreak, Rain Man, Tootsie apparently, All The President's Men, The Graduate, Marathon Man, Ishtar, Kramer vs. Kramer, Little Big Man.

He disappeared from like '99 to '02, but then began doing what he's doing now basically.

I'm actually going to watch The Hunt for Red October tonight. Unlike last night where I was a poser and didn't.

There's a character named 'Ivan Putin' in this movie who Sean Connery kills immediately... so we're off

Watched the Pixar movie Luca tonight. Really liked it. Visuals were top notch like always, but enjoyed the story and message as well. 6.75/8.

Let me be the first to tell you not to waste your time on “Where the truth lies/Casey Anthony”

The only positive I can give you from the Doc is, when it comes to the will/will not smash Bank and she’s in the will account.

This batch has 10+ years to get her story together and this is the culmination?!!! F wording Rubbish.
I will finish it because, just because.

Damn Guys, I should have finished watching this before commenting. No excuse to comment like that before watching something like that in it’s entirety, quite embarrassing actually and sorry about that but, no but-no excuses.
There is a lot, I mean a lot for me to unpack here and I am so uncomfortable watching this and trying to figure out how I’m feeling…towards her, towards her actions during and especially now after. The way I posted about her actions after, yea I’m still not sure what I think/how I feel but I do know one thing, as I finish episode 2 I realize, I should have kept my God Damned mouth shut for a little while longer, at least. One more Episode, this **** is vile, but I had to say that before continuing. God damn big *** mouth sometimes that needs to be kept shut. Apologies.

Yea, definitely a docuseries you’d want to watch -especially if you were old enough to understand the magnitude of this case 15 years ago. This Case still isn’t giving any answers Nor is the Docuseries asking those questions and it’s pretty evident to me that Geroge(Casey’s father) and Casey both have some dirt on each other that shames them both, that may have something to do with this Girls death or maybe even that’s outside of this particular crime but it’s shameful enough to the both of them that rather than mention it and directly incriminate the other they’d continue this charade that neither of them know what happened. She admits or claims her father and her Brother molest her as a kid, they both deny it but something else, something else happened between them both and involving them both(George and Caysee) that’s going with them to their graves. Now that they’re both free from this, we will never know unless one of them tells the Story.

C CP1708 ...

'You have to view something in order to have criticism of it.'

I cannot disagree with this more, and I aim to show that you don't actually completely agree with the idea, either.

Are there any food dishes that I could present to you that you would refuse to eat because they don't sound good? Is there any combination of food items that I could put together that would cause you to furl your nose and be disgusted? Or is that not possible? No matter what foods I suggest that you haven't eaten before, you would have NO OPINION since you haven't tried them?

Movies. I know you're a big movie guy. But I know you haven't seen EVERY movie. So the movies you haven't seen, is it ONLY a matter of not having a chance... yet? Once you get a chance, you will watch Every. Single. Movie... EVER? As it stands right now, there are NO MOVIES that you haven't seen because they just didn't sound good? Every single movie you haven't seen, it's just because you haven't gotten around to it?

The high end car companies, do you think they are elite automobiles? Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, if I told you I was going to give you one of your choice, would that excite you just as much as if I were to offer you a Ford Pinto? (Follow up: have you ever owned a Ford Pinto?)

3 questions; I await your response.
- Are there are any movies that don't sound good to you?
- Are there any foods or combination of foods that don't sound good to you?
- Are you of the opinion that high end car brands make elite vehicles? F/U: Do you think Pintos are bad cars, and have you ever owned one?

-foe

C CP1708 ...

'You have to view something in order to have criticism of it.'

I cannot disagree with this more, and I aim to show that you don't actually completely agree with the idea, either.

Are there any food dishes that I could present to you that you would refuse to eat because they don't sound good? Is there any combination of food items that I could put together that would cause you to furl your nose and be disgusted? Or is that not possible? No matter what foods I suggest that you haven't eaten before, you would have NO OPINION since you haven't tried them?

Movies. I know you're a big movie guy. But I know you haven't seen EVERY movie. So the movies you haven't seen, is it ONLY a matter of not having a chance... yet? Once you get a chance, you will watch Every. Single. Movie... EVER? As it stands right now, there are NO MOVIES that you haven't seen because they just didn't sound good? Every single movie you haven't seen, it's just because you haven't gotten around to it?

The high end car companies, do you think they are elite automobiles? Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, if I told you I was going to give you one of your choice, would that excite you just as much as if I were to offer you a Ford Pinto? (Follow up: have you ever owned a Ford Pinto?)

3 questions; I await your response.
- Are there are any movies that don't sound good to you?
- Are there any foods or combination of foods that don't sound good to you?
- Are you of the opinion that high end car brands make elite vehicles? F/U: Do you think Pintos are bad cars, and have you ever owned one?

-foe

Lol, no way have I ever had a pinto.

Yes, I agree there are foods not for me (even without trying) No doubt.

There are movies I haven't seen, and won't even try. Passion of the Christ, remember? But you don't see me giving opinions on it. Disparaging it. Calling it trash.

That's my overall point.

Dude been talkin **** the entire time while not actually watchin any of them. :lol:

That's the same as someone runnin their mouth about someone losin in the Super Bowl.
"Did you watch the game?"
"No"

??????? :lol:

I know the answer is supposed to be Raiders but I love the Last Crusade - and this looks like a great 4th episode. Indy, Sallah, nazis… - looks promising.
I'm also a Last Crusade man myself. While I enjoyed Raiders and Temple, Last Crusade just hit different. The whole treasure hunting aspect, the searching for the clues... and the final 3 tests... that was a lot of fun.

Saw some rumors about this 4th film, which does not fill me with confidence tho. Hope it's all not true. 😕

I'm also a Last Crusade man myself. While I enjoyed Raiders and Temple, Last Crusade just hit different. The whole treasure hunting aspect, the searching for the clues... and the final 3 tests... that was a lot of fun.

Saw some rumors about this 4th film, which does not fill me with confidence tho. Hope it's all not true. 😕
Yeah, I saw some of that stuff on line too. Couple articles about the movie bombing at test screenings. Were not from the most reputable sources though.

Back
Top Bottom