Oh so this is disrespectful? Vol. Seriously old people?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i always wear my fitted in class
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

But i see why they don't like it because i use it to hide myself sleeping in class

It's really up to the teacher....you gotta respect their rules

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I hate when the guy in front of me is wearing a hat, mostly because everyone at my school sits the hats on top of their heads rather than wearing them properly and i'm short so I can't see over -_-
Then sit in the front. I hate when short ppl want to sit behind tall/big ppl. If the seats aren't arranged so that your at higher ground, sit in the front.

I hate when the guy in front of me is wearing a hat, mostly because everyone at my school sits the hats on top of their heads rather than wearing them properly and i'm short so I can't see over -_-
Then sit in the front. I hate when short ppl want to sit behind tall/big ppl. If the seats aren't arranged so that your at higher ground, sit in the front.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by Murda He

Cuz I don't want your dirty *+! sweaty *+! 5 point star fitted over my folks'nem dinner. Clearly...

1) but you'll gladly accept a filthy long sleeve shirt hovering over the mashed potatoes...

2) I don't know what kind of fitteds they rock in Indiana, but most wrap somewhat tightly around the head and have brims that extend only 4 inches out (and that's assuming I'm wearing it forward), long enough to only affect my plate if any at all...

3) None of my Cowboys fitteds would EVER be dirty...to insinuate otherwise is a grave assault on my character.

Dude, this is a lifelong crusade for me...
%%@# yo crusade @!%!!. Eat in the hallway then. Larry that.
laugh.gif

Cuz I don't want your dirty *+! sweaty *+! 5 point star fitted over my folks'nem dinner. Clearly...

1) but you'll gladly accept a filthy long sleeve shirt hovering over the mashed potatoes...

2) I don't know what kind of fitteds they rock in Indiana, but most wrap somewhat tightly around the head and have brims that extend only 4 inches out (and that's assuming I'm wearing it forward), long enough to only affect my plate if any at all...

3) None of my Cowboys fitteds would EVER be dirty...to insinuate otherwise is a grave assault on my character.

%%@# yo crusade @!%!!. Eat in the hallway then. Larry that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

The professors at your colleges tell you to take your hats off? If a professor tried to tell me that here at UMiami I would kindly remind them that I am paying over $35,000 in tuition and that should give me a right to do as I please.

For the record, I don't care about hats in the classroom or anywhere else.  I have my opinions but it's just not a big deal.  What I loathe is the sense of entitlement and self righteousness that is so nauseatingly pervasive amongst 20-year-olds.  If you get  chance, you should look up what your university tells the faculty about you.  Most give primers on the general social characteristics of the incoming class.  To summarize the last couple of years?  Emotionally spoiled my-poop-don't-stink kids who have been given trophies for every last place finish throughout their entire lives and who will, on average, financially rely on their parents for two to three years after they graduate.  I guess I'm not surprised that some people are so indignant about being asked to remove their hats. 

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

The professors at your colleges tell you to take your hats off? If a professor tried to tell me that here at UMiami I would kindly remind them that I am paying over $35,000 in tuition and that should give me a right to do as I please.

For the record, I don't care about hats in the classroom or anywhere else.  I have my opinions but it's just not a big deal.  What I loathe is the sense of entitlement and self righteousness that is so nauseatingly pervasive amongst 20-year-olds.  If you get  chance, you should look up what your university tells the faculty about you.  Most give primers on the general social characteristics of the incoming class.  To summarize the last couple of years?  Emotionally spoiled my-poop-don't-stink kids who have been given trophies for every last place finish throughout their entire lives and who will, on average, financially rely on their parents for two to three years after they graduate.  I guess I'm not surprised that some people are so indignant about being asked to remove their hats. 

Originally Posted by Durden7

Why exclude one situation and not the other? My hat is part of my outfit on any given day, so for me it's like being asked to take off my shirt or a shoe at the table...
I hope youre not serious.

I hope you're not.

%*+# yo crusade #%$!@. Eat in the hallway then. Larry that.
laugh.gif

Long as a *substitution* get fed...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Why exclude one situation and not the other? My hat is part of my outfit on any given day, so for me it's like being asked to take off my shirt or a shoe at the table...
I hope youre not serious.

I hope you're not.

%*+# yo crusade #%$!@. Eat in the hallway then. Larry that.
laugh.gif

Long as a *substitution* get fed...
laugh.gif

You can wear hoodies n' hats in a college classroom.

Not in high school though. (Especially private school).

You can wear hoodies n' hats in a college classroom.

Not in high school though. (Especially private school).

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Sometimes there are no seats in the front when I walk in, though
frown.gif

frown.gif

WOW guys, Maybe the professor has seen students during his time as a instructor cheating by using caps,hats,hoods and etc. So to make life easier for him and his students he ask that no hats are worn during class.

Is it that hard to believe that maybe this has nothing to do with tradition but a simple policy to stop cheating in his classroom.

Some of you are really blowing this out of proportion, I know if I ever become a Professor I will not allow hats in my classroom for the same reason, I wont even allow cell phones to be visible.

WOW guys, Maybe the professor has seen students during his time as a instructor cheating by using caps,hats,hoods and etc. So to make life easier for him and his students he ask that no hats are worn during class.

Is it that hard to believe that maybe this has nothing to do with tradition but a simple policy to stop cheating in his classroom.

Some of you are really blowing this out of proportion, I know if I ever become a Professor I will not allow hats in my classroom for the same reason, I wont even allow cell phones to be visible.

frown.gif

Get to class on time.

Next excuse?

...Ill wait.

frown.gif

Get to class on time.

Next excuse?

...Ill wait.

^I could do that, or I could just ask him to take his hat off and smile and thank him as he obliges :tongue:

^I could do that, or I could just ask him to take his hat off and smile and thank him as he obliges :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom