OJ Sentencing on CNN right now

he literally got away with murder last time but he aint learn his lesson this time... SMH at oj for not knowing better

Same people that think O.J. is a murderer is the same people that think Obama is a terrorist......idiots!!!
smh.gif

OJ literally got away with murder.

Man they added some years in there for his first trial.

I'd be curious to know...what's the average sentence "normal" people who commit armed robbery and kidnapping in vegas get?

good to see he got some years for this crime......didnt get any for his first crime

Originally Posted by T i c a l

kix4kix wrote:
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
indifferent.gif
at you guys saying good @ this blatant racism.
OJ got railroaded, he never stood a chance.

OJ is a figurehead to these people, like he stands for something more than OJ
eyes.gif

To me that's not it at all. I just think he killed two people and got away with it so this insures that at least he won't be free for the rest of his life. I know prior accusations shouldn't hold merit, but I don't give a *%#%. He's a murderer and deserves every day he spends in there.

- Tical.

That is why the justice system doesn't work.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'd be curious to know...what's the average sentence "normal" people who commit armed robbery and kidnapping in vegas get?

Don't have to look it up to know it is nowhere near what OJ got.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just like Years ago..

White people are cheering around me...

Somewhere I know HOVKID is smiling..lol
Not a shot at you Rock, but I never understood where or why this ever turned into a racial thing. Effin' stupid if you ask me. If he did dirt,he deserves to be locked up, period. And the same goes for anybody else.

As a quick reference, the "other" guy who was also convicted, who everyone seems to be forgetting because he's, I guess,"normal"...also got the same 15 years.

Its obvious that OJ never had a chance to live out being criminally acquitted in the USA.

If I was dude I would have got ghost as soon as possible, I would have been out of the country trying to start a new life.

Then again hes probably broke after all the legal fees he racked up over his lifetime
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cpplilballer7

All I have to say is Karma is a _________, isnt it?
that too.

but why all these racist hatred? the guy did a crime, If Bill walton committed armed robbery, would you care just as much ?

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just like Years ago..

White people are cheering around me...

Somewhere I know HOVKID is smiling..lol
Not a shot at you Rock, but I never understood where or why this ever turned into a racial thing. Effin' stupid if you ask me. If he did dirt, he deserves to be locked up, period. And the same goes for anybody else.
A Black man was accused of killing a white woman? just by going on the history of the racial relations of this country...the social injustices ofthe judicial system, I think that's part of it becoming racial...so that stain will stay on OJ for life...even in this trial
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
White people getting happy about this. Racism still alive they just be concealing it.

I really cant say anything about this case, I knew he was going to end up in jail as soon as his face was back on the news. I could care less though.

Im still pissed that Brian Nichols aint got any time yet or has been sentenced to the death penalty, dude shot up a %**$#* courtroom, killed like 3 people(icant remember how many), keep in mind that this happened like 3-4 years ago and he still is going to trial

Dude was found GUILTY of 12 counts of robbery, kidnapping and weapons charges.

Kidnapping by itself is a life sentence with no parole for five years.

Robbery convictions carry mandatory two-year sentences, plus an additional year, at minimum, for use of a deadly weapon.

The burglary conviction carries a mandatory two- to 15-year sentence and a possible fine of up to $15,000.

The coercion convictions carry mandatory one- to six-year sentences and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

The assault convictions carry mandatory one- to six-year sentences and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

Conspiracy to commit kidnapping carries a mandatory one- to six-year sentence and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

Conspiracy to commit robbery carries a mandatory one- to six-year sentence and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

Conspiracy to commit a crime is a gross misdemeanor that carries a possible probationable one-year sentence and/or $2,000 fine.

smh.gif
at people saying this is a RACIAL thing. Get the hell out ofhere with that bull. Why always gotta pull out the race card?

IMO OJ deserves everything he received. How you going into someone's hotel with armed goons and pretend there is nothing wrong with that?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Dude was found GUILTY of 12 counts of robbery, kidnapping and weapons charges.

Kidnapping by itself is a life sentence with no parole for five years.

Robbery convictions carry mandatory two-year sentences, plus an additional year, at minimum, for use of a deadly weapon.

The burglary conviction carries a mandatory two- to 15-year sentence and a possible fine of up to $15,000.

The coercion convictions carry mandatory one- to six-year sentences and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

The assault convictions carry mandatory one- to six-year sentences and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

Conspiracy to commit kidnapping carries a mandatory one- to six-year sentence and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

Conspiracy to commit robbery carries a mandatory one- to six-year sentence and a possible fine of up to $5,000.

Conspiracy to commit a crime is a gross misdemeanor that carries a possible probationable one-year sentence and/or $2,000 fine.
smh.gif
at people saying this is a RACIAL thing. Get the hell out of here with that bull. Why always gotta pull out the race card?

IMO OJ deserves everything he received. How you going into someone's hotel with armed goons and pretend there is nothing wrong with that?

Law isn't your Forte is it?

I'm neither black nor white...but
smh.gif
@ some of you guys' remarks.

I didn't really support his acquittal, nor detest it but the stupidity of committing another crime after just barely getting a heap load of mess.

OJ deserves the
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom