OJ Sentencing on CNN right now

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
White people getting happy about this. Racism still alive they just be concealing it.
Yeah, we are so racist in this country. I mean, the #1 athletes are black, the #1 entertainer (and richest) is a black woman, even the president is black....but I guess that just means we're all still racist.

Cut it out.

Some of you still are.
Same could be said of you for making stupid, racist statements.

I'm black and I know there is a lot of racist blacks and I admit it. You do the same.

But its all good cause I believe he deserves the time he is getting.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by CP1708

NYelectric wrote:

Again, all of you that are so sure that OJ is guilty of murder obviously don't know the facts of the case. Look into a documentary called The Overlooked
Suspect or a book called OJ is Guilty, But Not of Murder.

Who paid for the documentary? OJ?

If you really think he's innocent then you are foolish and I feel sad for you.
tired.gif
I see you have really done your research. Thorough investigation.

How do you feel about the theory of OJ's son being his wife's actual killer?

EDIT: Ok, I read back a few pages. You were mentioning what I was getting at. The private investigator who dedicated a portion of his life to the case and
has ultimately said that all the evidence eventually points back to OJ's son. I haven't seen his documentary yet, but I would like to.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Then why don't you enlighten us instead of spitting out 6 words?

He had to be convicted to receive that sentence. Those minimums (which are not accurate) do not have to be served consecutively.
Not all of them are being served consecutively, so I fail to see your point.

Yes you do.

Yes he was sentenced to consecutive sentences hence the minimum of 9 years, he won't serve them consecutively though, you are correct. You are aware it was an all white jury.

You can go believing that this is fair, but I assure you it isn't. He will not serve half of the years he was sentenced to.
I was on all white jury last spring that found a black guy innocent on all charges, so once again, I fail to see your point.

He had to be convicted to receive that sentence. Those minimums (which are not accurate) do not have to be served consecutively.

Yes you do.

Yes he was sentenced to consecutive sentences hence the minimum of 9 years, he won't serve them consecutively though, you are correct. You are aware it was an all white jury.

You can go believing that this is fair, but I assure you it isn't. He will not serve half of the years he was sentenced to.
I was on all white jury last spring that found a black guy innocent on all charges, so once again, I fail to see your point.

I am unable to compare the situations for obvious reasons.

Only two sentenced...Hmmm interesting.

OJ was not innocent; that is not what I am saying. If you are going to sit here and argue that people didn't have it out for him (you are in denial)..Ifyou are going to state that deals weren't made to leave him out to dry (you are in denial)...If you feel his past accusations didn't have anything todo with his conviction, and sentencing (you are in denial)........If you are going to say race had nothing to do with the saga that is OJ Simpson (you are indenial)

But you are right, I hope you can now feel safe that OJ is off the streets, while hundreds of sexual offenders get 3 years probation. Justice is served
eyes.gif

I don't mean to stir anything here, but for those that are saying that this sentencing is a "makeup call" do you believe that OJ being foundliable in the civil trial was a makeup call too?

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

yall can call me racists and i can care less...but the majority of white people (over 50%) are happy as hell right now and thats sad
smh.gif
......OJ is dumb for that but he got set up like hell.....they baited that man in the room and then had microphones
smh.gif
...but its all good though.....cause the majority race in this country is going to be the minority in a couple years and i cant wait

and him going to jail serves no justice for that trick Nicole Brown n the other dude.....they had the set the man up just to get him jail.....thats like cheating to win....
Not in your lifetime big man.

Your extra agitated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy in our country, but it just seems that some are just reluctant to see minorities have any sense of power or influence.

They even tried to bring down Michael Jordan. Oh and I almost forgot about Michael Vick, that brother went to jail for dogfighting. But we legally sanction killing of deers, moose and other animals.
I repeat:

#1 athlete - Tiger Woods (in the whitest sport known to man)
#1 TV star - Oprah (most of her audience is white women)
#1 movie star - Will Smith
President - black guy

Black people have hid behind the race card for years as a convenient excuse for not being successful, or blaming other people for their problems. But slowly, over those years of supposed racial oppression, black people became the most visible figures in many areas. But at some point the culture has to recognize the lapses in judgement of the individuals in that culture, rather than stand behind them as if there is some sort of secret war on that culture.

Co-sign X 100!

Some of the stuff I am reading in here is rediculous.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

There is really no reason for me to argue about this with you. It's not just a documentary, it is an investigation conducted by a decorated private investigator that has lasted for more than ten years. Saying that no one else had a motive and that no other suspects surfaced suggests to me that you know very little about this case. I can't be sure that he didn't murder them, like you can't be sure that he did. That's the basis of our justice system. I would suggest opening yourself up to some new theories rather than being sure after doing very little research.
The evidence against him suggests to me that he didn't do it, but was there. That's the basis of the Jason Simpson theory.
What a sorry argument.

If a women pays someone to kill her husband, she still gets convicted of murder; even more so than the person who did it. Stop being so salty that O.J. gotbusted for being a loser and not knowing when to stop committing crimes.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy in our country, but it just seems that some are just reluctant to see minorities have any sense of power or influence.

They even tried to bring down Michael Jordan. Oh and I almost forgot about Michael Vick, that brother went to jail for dogfighting. But we legally sanction killing of deers, moose and other animals.
I repeat:

#1 athlete - Tiger Woods (in the whitest sport known to man)
#1 TV star - Oprah (most of her audience is white women)
#1 movie star - Will Smith
President - black guy

Black people have hid behind the race card for years as a convenient excuse for not being successful, or blaming other people for their problems. But slowly, over those years of supposed racial oppression, black people became the most visible figures in many areas. But at some point the culture has to recognize the lapses in judgement of the individuals in that culture, rather than stand behind them as if there is some sort of secret war on that culture.

Co-sign X 100!

Some of the stuff I am reading in here is rediculous.
Only thing ridiculous is what you've cosigned. You think because Black people are athletic, can act,etc. and have proven to be able to excel despite circumstances that means the playing field is even? Give me a break. Supposed racial oppresion? You have noclue. And Obama being president is a great sign that America is headed in the right direction, but it is not the end all be all of race issues. Hell where doyou think Black people will be if Obama is the worst president in history? Right back on America's %!@# list. There ain't no secret war againstBlack's mostly because it ain't a secret. MANY people do not want to see blacks, and minorities in general progress.

It's almost sad how people here say "OJ should have laid low". Like a man gets acquitted of murder but should alter his life cause a bunch ofidiots think he dodged a bullet when according to him justice was served and he was made innocent.

But like i said theres a lot of undercover ignorance (not just racism) but in a twisted way I'm happy he got this so all this OJ crap can stop. I knew somepeople wouldnt be able to sleep well til he got locked up

Yes you do.

If you are going to say race had nothing to do with the saga that is OJ Simpson (you are in denial)

the guy got away with MURDER 13 years ago dude. and now the world is racist by convicting him? stop being ignorant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Yes you do.

If you are going to say race had nothing to do with the saga that is OJ Simpson (you are in denial)

you 16 or something? the guy got away with MURDER 13 years ago dude. and now the world is racist by convicting him? stop being ignorant
laugh.gif
The irony

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's almost sad how people here say "OJ should have laid low". Like a man gets acquitted of murder but should alter his life cause a bunch of idiots think he dodged a bullet when according to him justice was served and he was made innocent.

But like i said theres a lot of undercover ignorance (not just racism) but in a twisted way I'm happy he got this so all this OJ crap can stop. I knew some people wouldnt be able to sleep well til he got locked up
salt_shaker2.jpg
2283306635_534a474bf3.jpg

Get over it, O.J. committed a crime and now has to do the time.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

It's almost sad how people here say "OJ should have laid low". Like a man gets acquitted of murder but should alter his life cause a bunch of idiots think he dodged a bullet when according to him justice was served and he was made innocent.

But like i said theres a lot of undercover ignorance (not just racism) but in a twisted way I'm happy he got this so all this OJ crap can stop. I knew some people wouldnt be able to sleep well til he got locked up
salt_shaker2.jpg
2283306635_534a474bf3.jpg

Get over it, O.J. committed a crime and now has to do the time.
Didnt I just say i was getting over it?
grin.gif

I said he'll be put away and now people can shut up.
O yea and you put up the pics for lulz so here you go
roll.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Yes you do.

you 16 or something? the guy got away with MURDER 13 years ago dude. and now the world is racist by convicting him? stop being ignorant
laugh.gif
The irony

whats ironic bro? you think he was innocent? were you coherent at the time of that trial? he got away with murder straight up. good legal team. i wasnt mad athim at all, but now that he is going away, ill laugh about it.

Back
Top Bottom