OJ Sentencing on CNN right now

daf260f3d112bf2ec2ed5d44cdbcb12e2f1e09cc.gif
Wonderful news to start off my day!

ba-oj_simpson_0499529006.jpg

You sick, pathetic loser.
sick.gif

what exactly happened though, I mean he had a gun but he aint kill nobody Im glad OJ getting locked up but that was a bit harsh
laugh.gif

They've been after this dude for years. No way they were going to let him off this time. I've never met a cacausian person that had anything good tosay about OJ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif
at you guys saying good @ this blatant racism.
OJ got railroaded, he never stood a chance.

Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman got a lot worse than railroaded.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif

Somebody gets it.

He didn't do it, but still all he had to do was stay low. He had to give them a reason to convict him?

OJ is a figurehead to these people, like he stands for something more than OJ
eyes.gif

kix4kix wrote:
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
indifferent.gif

OJ is a figurehead to these people, like he stands for something more than OJ
eyes.gif

To me that's not it at all. I just think he killed two people and got away with it so this insures that at least he won't be free for the rest of hislife. I know prior accusations shouldn't hold merit, but I don't give a *%#%. He's a murderer and deserves every day he spends in there.

- Tical.

OJ
smh.gif
You got away with MURDER and then turn around and do some mess like this. Matter of fact, you deserve to go to jail for bein so goddamn stupid.

"I didn't want to steal anything from anybody," Simpson said, adding that among the items he sought to recover were a wedding ring for his daughter and family photos for his son.

"I just wanted my personal things. I was stupid. I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing anything illegal. I thought I was confronting friends. I thought I was retrieving my things. I didn't mean to hurt anybody and I didn't mean to steal anything," Simpson said.

smh.gif
grin.gif

15+ YEARS! HELL YEAH!!

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT THAT GUY../ gunna have a celebration..

oh yea... what happen to the "Free O.J" posters/people?

hahahah..

white people must be hella happy about dis. lol, real talk

Damn even a regular person with a sorry lawyer wouldn't have gotten that many years.

*Note* to self if I every pay someone to go rob someone, don't go with them.

yall can call me racists and i can care less...but the majority of white people (over 50%) are happy as hell right now and thats sad
smh.gif
......OJ is dumb forthat but he got set up like hell.....they baited that man in the room and then had microphones
smh.gif
...but its all good though.....cause the majority race in thiscountry is going to be the minority in a couple years and i cant wait

and him going to jail serves no justice for that trick Nicole Brown n the other dude.....they had the set the man up just to get him jail.....thats likecheating to win....

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

yall can call me racists and i can care less...but the majority of white people (over 50%) are happy as hell right now and thats sad
smh.gif
......OJ is dumb for that but he got set up like hell.....they baited that man in the room and then had microphones
smh.gif
...but its all good though.....cause the majority race in this country is going to be the minority in a couple years and i cant wait
wooord?!? Watchu finna do pimpin?

I'm inclined to believe that those who are so sure that he was guilty of murder have not done very much research on this case at all.

Back
Top Bottom