***OK, ON THE REAL.. KANYE'S A FOOL FOR "SOME PEOPLE HATE" ***

pimp.gif

True Story....that one one of the first songs that I heard that made me always find out who was producing.....Sometimes i would just put the first :45 onrepeat

easily one of my top five 'ye beats.....

easily

news flash pac wasnt that nice......wat he did was more of a revolutionary type of thing for hip hop in bringing the genre to mass audiences

Originally Posted by RitchDad

news flash pac wasnt that nice......wat he did was more of a revolutionary type of thing for hip hop in bringing the genre to mass audiences

That's the trigger statement of what will eventually be a 6 page thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LB81986

nah, beat is flames, but crazy thing is, I feel like this was one of Ye's throwaways. BP2 is rather ridiculous too, because this might not even be top 5 songs on this disc.
IMO this is one of the bottom 5-6 songs......just goes to show that BP2 is a great cd that is underrated.

the lyrics/flow on it is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The part where he improved on Pac's flow was BANANAS to me when I first heard it. Plus the line "I been ridin' out when !!@$%% had learner's permits".

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NEVER EVER WILL JAY-Z BE ABLE TO IMPROVE PAC"S FLOW

Yeah you right.....

Cause his is already waaaaaay ahead of Mr. Shakur
Now would like u to explain Y u said that dumb statement

laugh.gif
i don't think you know what flow is...

i'm a big pac fan but can you give a list of songs wherein pac showed diversity in his flows?
i'll give you a list for jay:

dead presidents (either one)
22 two's
dirt off my shoulder
where i'm from
song cry
no hook
i know
say hello
u don't know
lyrical exercise
my 1st song
jigga what, jigga who

laugh.gif
that's just on top though. ain't sayin those are his best songs. but he has a different flow in each if i'm not mistaken..

i don't follow any guidelines
cause 2 many #$+%%@ ride mine
so i change my style
every 2 rhymes
don't get me wrong. i'm not downin pac or whatever...but flow-wise pac ain't touchin jay. maybe if you said biggie, it'd probablybe somewhat a different discussion...

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif

i'm a big pac fan but can you give a list of songs wherein pac showed diversity in his flows?

22 two's
dirt off my shoulder
where i'm from
song cry
no hook
i know
say hello
u don't know
lyrical exercise
my 1st song
jigga what, jigga who

laugh.gif
that's just on top though. ain't sayin those are his best songs. but he has a different flow in each if i'm not mistaken..

so i change my style
every 2 rhymes
don't get me wrong. i'm not downin pac or whatever...but flow-wise pac ain't touchin jay. maybe if you said biggie, it'd probably be somewhat a different discussion...

^ I gotta cosign that, fam.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif

22 two's
dirt off my shoulder
where i'm from
song cry
no hook
i know
say hello
u don't know
lyrical exercise
my 1st song
jigga what, jigga who

laugh.gif

so i change my style
every 2 rhymes
don't get me wrong. i'm not downin pac or whatever...but flow-wise pac ain't touchin jay. maybe if you said biggie, it'd probably be somewhat a different discussion...

^ I gotta cosign that, fam.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TRUE, but PAC still better(thats as close to a comeback as i got)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Pac overall better than Jigga but no question Jigga's flow is better than Pac's..thats not up for discussion

till im deceased in a coffin, ima be a beast on these beats releasin early and often...
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat

yea this track been gettin a lot of burn the last couple of weeks, this was when kanye was at his peak as a producer.

Back
Top Bottom