OTHER THAN SNEAKERS...

I promised myself when I get a career job that I'd treat myself to an IWC Portugese.
pimp.gif

Records
CD's
Video/audio recordings of live shows
Movie Posters
Rock Art (Kozik, Coop, Hess, Willis, Fairey etc etc)
Parking tickets

Diecast 1:16 Exotic Cars
Watches
Business Ties
Arab Scarves
Parno (Not Just P.T.'s either)

Shoe boxes
Kids (not playin)

Soccer jerseys (mostly the Arsenal)
Fitted hats
Original Art work
Classic Hip Hop Vinyl (85-94 golden years)

Records
Watches (Just copped a Rolex DeepSea, early wedding gift from my Aunt)
Ralph Lauren Polo (Vintage and Current)
Electronics

Fitteds
Dress Shirts
Neck Ties
Allen Edmond's Dress Shoes (about 11 or 12 pairs)
SmarTrips (like 6 of them smh)
Socks/Boxers/Wife Beater/T-Shirts
Hot Wheel Cars iv'e had from the 80's & early 90's (over 200)
Scars..waaaayyy too many
Broken Bones
Brothers and sisters (EJ, Tony, Byron, Reggie, Raphael, Justin, Eron aka Onion, Lauren, Joyce, Regine, Janay, and my twin R.I.P.)

Nice pick up my man!!
pimp.gif
That Sea Dweller is a beast! My dream Rollies aretheSumbariner, Daytona, and the GMT but I would even settle for a good ole Explorer in stainless steel
smokin.gif

I collect magazines and watches. My garage is like a wearhouse of magazines(fashion, business, art, etc).
Hustlin, Toweh and DC, watch collecting is the best yet expensive. I think all black watches are the best especially if they are scratch resistant.

basketball cards, football cards, coins. all from when i was younger. im tryin to get rid of everything

Originally Posted by TOWEH

been eyein a black Nixon for a good minute but cant force myself to pull the trigger.
^^ Pull the trigger and get that Nixon! Great brand!! I want one of them too ... I love the oversized face ... but I really want one of these
devil.gif

Panerai-2027.jpg

I think this is the 44mm case but that's good enough for me
wink.gif

how much is this, i'm really feeling this watch

^^ the 44mm is about $7K-$6K (with or without date) but the stainless steel (only 40mm) is about $8K retail and if you want the power reserve version its gonnarun you like $10K for all of the complications ...

The case is just so gangsta big and chunky in the 44mm size!!!

If you are a big dude you will be very happy with your purchase!

Broads will know and dudes will treat you with respect ... unless they are trying to get ya for ya watch!! LOL!!

Jebus !
eek.gif

No way could I even remotely afford to own such a timepiece.

I'll stick with my g-shocks/nixons/kenneth cole reaction pieces . . . for now.
grin.gif

Nice pick up my man!!
pimp.gif
That Sea Dweller is a beast! My dream Rollies are theSumbariner, Daytona, and the GMT but I would even settle for a good ole Explorer in stainless steel
smokin.gif

Not a big Rolex fan, but the Sea Dweller is
pimp.gif

iwc-portuguese_h.jpg

2 more years until I get this bad boy. Hopefully
nerd.gif

Only sneakers here... And baby kicks...

I'm still salty about all the basketball cards I had that were gonna "pay for college" between 1987-1994!

Should have gotten that $90 for that Harold Miner Hoops Magic All-Rookie card when I had the chance!

SMFH!

shabooyah1124 ...you are working towards an excellent time piece! IWC's are eloquent as a mug!

I'm not a huge Rollie fan but I grew up seeing that Daytona & the GMT so much that they have left indelible marks on my mind ... and being in the musicbusiness during the 90's was like being in the Rollie show!!
laugh.gif

Every body had them ... real or fake
roll.gif

I dream of owning a nice icy Frank Muller one day ... this and a Chopard are the only "time pieces" that I'd ice!

Top 5 fine time pieces I want to own ...

Frank Muller
A5AD6F7A-CA58-5ACD-8FB32B0AA2DE4C06.jpg

Rolex Daytona/GMT ... Daytona below

Panerai Luminor 44mm case ... so clean ... so cold
pimp.gif

012A3363-A78C-7756-7DADD508C29C8140.jpg

Breitling ... Motors Series

and a Hublot ... always wanted one ... very clean and I think this is the first brand that made a natural rubber band look elegant to me
smokin.gif
... I know I'm a bourgie negro
wink.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

A5AD05EC-D3B2-103E-814A9ACFE93FDF50.jpg

So far all I own in the fine time piece game is my trusty Omega Seamaster
embarassed.gif
... not wearing it today so here a pic of one just like mine ... I just have the 18k/stainless bracelet to go with mine
Dscn9417.jpg

Ok enough with my dreams ... I gotta get back to work so I can get at least one of these jokers!!!
laugh.gif

^
I gotta give you a tour of my pops crib one day.

He collects watches -- like seriously. He'd never wear them.

Rolex, Croton, Hublot, etc... Joints in various spots all around the house in elegant cases and glass automatic winders. I counted 120 on DISPLAY duringEaster... I'd hate to see what he actually got stashed up that will never see sunlight.
smh.gif

Hey man he sounds like my uncle (he got me into the watch collecting thing) not as many but he has/had a few pieces that just stayed on the winders ... itscrazy ... but think about it as a serious rainy day fund should he or you ever need some extra dough ...

I have seen some dudes around here that treat new watch releases the way we do kicks ... then they go right to the legit/sorta legit site timezone.com andflip'em ... its crazy !!

But thr ROI is great!

Hey man he sounds like my uncle (he got me into the watch collecting thing) not as many but he has/had a few pieces that just stayed on the winders ... its crazy ... but think about it as a serious rainy day fund should he or you ever need some extra dough ...

I have seen some dudes around here that treat new watch releases the way we do kicks ... then they go right to the legit/sorta legit site timezone.com and flip'em ... its crazy !!

But thr ROI is great!

I Picked up a Brietling Montbrillant Datora over the winter... That makes five watches for me...alll chronographs ( Locman, ESQ, Seiko, and Tag Hauer) notquite a collection.... but.....

^ I saw your Breitling dog. I used to want one, but then I copped a nice little Cartier Santos 100 a couple of years ago. I have my father's Patek andI'm looking to either get another Royal Oak but I want the Black Alighini Team model. That's what I'm looking at before I get broke with weddingand baby stuff.

I copped the misses a Day-Date because I just got tired of seeing her in then damn Anne Klein watches. And I am into flipping watches on the Pre-Owned market.

My *** is gonna be broke,
laugh.gif

Hats.
Comics
Digtal Music (I have had too many cd books stolen in my life)
Watches.

Now that I got this promotion, HOPEFULLY I can step my watch game up and pull down a Big Buck for christmas.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^ I saw your Breitling dog. I used to want one, but then I copped a nice little Cartier Santos 100 a couple of years ago. I have my father's Patek and I'm looking to either get another Royal Oak but I want the Black Alighini Team model. That's what I'm looking at before I get broke with wedding and baby stuff.

I copped the misses a Day-Date because I just got tired of seeing her in then damn Anne Klein watches. And I am into flipping watches on the Pre-Owned market.

My *** is gonna be broke,
laugh.gif

Your a suit man Team. I need to turn you on to the maker of me and Chuck's suit we wore to the Mardi Gras.... I had to pause on watches for a sec untilBrietling sent me info on their 125th Anniversary Navtimer...... I am in trouble....... Still waiting for these one piece Chestnut 4 eyelet Ferragamos todrop..... I need them in my life....

Back
Top Bottom