People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

Truly, the only people to blame are the concert goers, parents(who let there 10 year old son go to a music festival?!? How out of touch are you??) and HISD(Houston Independent School District). They are literally farming ignorance.

:lol:
What does h.i.s.d. have to do with any of this...?

:lol:
What does h.i.s.d. have to do with any of this...?
You learn how to act in public in 2 places; at home and at school. HISD is a big *** daycare. I first moved here in my EARLY 20s, wasn’t even thinking about having kids and the first thing someone told me was, “Dont let your kids go to hisd!” Said person has yet to been proven wrong. Kids dont even know how to sign their name. :smh:

Astroworld had a plan for all sorts of emergencies. It designated who could stop a performance and how. It included a script for how to announce an evacuation. It detailed how to handle a mass casualty event.

Whether promoters followed it Friday evening, when eight concertgoers died and scores were injured during Travis Scott’s headlining performance, is unclear.

The Houston Chronicle obtained the 56-page “event operations plan,” which the festival promoter developed to ensure the safety of 50,000 guests at the sold-out event at NRG Park.

“Astroworld, as an organization, will be prepared to evaluate and respond appropriately to emergency situations, so as to prevent or minimize injury or illness to guests, event personnel and the general public,” the document states.

Attendees described an entirely different scene: an overwhelmed venue where security personnel were unable to prevent fans from being crushed. Where medics were too few. And where production staff were unwilling to halt the show despite pleas from fans that others had collapsed....

The plan for the Astroworld Festival said that the executive producer and the festival director had the ultimate authority to stop the show. In a dire emergency, the document said an incident command post would be established and the incident commander could order the power to be diverted from the show if lives were in “immediate danger.”

That step was never taken.

Speaking of selective thinking. You realize Nike isn’t the only one behind this event. If they were even involved with the festival at all. Live Nation is the company behind the actual event. The shoes were just something extra. These people were killed stampeding at the the concert to get in the front row…not for no sneakers fam. I understand this NT, but damn.
Let me add clarity
I blame Nike for promoting the event to a much younger audience and creating a false sense of what the festival is all about

Nike blasted SNKRS with stuff hyping the "festival"

Roddy Ricch staying in front of this. The lawsuits have already started coming in - Travis Scott, Drake, Astroworld, etc... Ambulance-chaser lawyers foaming at the mouth.

RIP to the victims but accountability is needed on their part also. Cats racing to the front of the stage, just so they can pull out their phones to record some 'ish that they'll forget about on their way home. :smh::smh::smh:

Im Actually Shocked This Hasnt Happened Before As He's Gained So Much More Popularity.

Saw Him In Concert Maybe In 2014/2015 And It Was NUTS. Remember Kids Moshing And Fights Breaking Out And Then Them Just Going Back To Singing Along Like NOTHING Happened.

I Couldnt Believe Wat I Was Seeing.

Im Actually Shocked This Hasnt Happened Before As He's Gained So Much More Popularity.

Saw Him In Concert Maybe In 2014/2015 And It Was NUTS. Remember Kids Moshing And Fights Breaking Out And Then Them Just Going Back To Singing Along Like NOTHING Happened.

I Couldnt Believe Wat I Was Seeing.
Someone got paralyzed at Astroworld in 2017.

What's crazy is I said this, just a few months ago and got attacked on here :smh: :lol:

Cats up here denied it?

I teach Microsoft Word & PowerPoint and Comp Sci. Each year I have my kids type a report about their favorite musical artist. Its more fun for them.

At my old suburban predominantly white school I was reading about Travis, Juice Wrld, Lil Uzi, Trippie Red some more lils I can't remember...fast forward to now at my basically all black high school its all Lil Durk, Baby, NBA YoungBoy, Von, MoneyBagg etc..

I thought this was common knowledge.

Let’s not forget people who record fights, brawls, or people injured
tbh, yall will lace up your sons just like the kids in that pic........

let those kids live and have their generation/era ............we ****ing worshipped dipset for ****s sake

My son ain’t wearing no f***** purse or colorful hair. He’ll also be well versed in all genres of black music. From Curtis mayfield to shalamar, nas, spice 1, etc. (them kids up there don’t know anything about these type of musicians)

****I repeat, my son will not wear a purse or colorful hair*****

Terrible parents out here currently

Last edited:
Roddy Ricch staying in front of this. The lawsuits have already started coming in - Travis Scott, Drake, Astroworld, etc... Ambulance-chaser lawyers foaming at the mouth.

RIP to the victims but accountability is needed on their part also. Cats racing to the front of the stage, just so they can pull out their phones to record some 'ish that they'll forget about on their way home. :smh::smh::smh:
someone is going to pay financially for this tragedy

Back
Top Bottom