People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

Did you just compare an Adele concert to a rap concert? :lol:

I really do understand what you think he should’ve done but this comparison is just dumb.

i don’t work for buzzfeed, before calling anyone or anything dumb you should maybe at least look at what you’re quoting and talking about

another video of that fight showing what provoked it

Should Travis have stopped the show and made these dudes stop fighting?

If the dude getting beat up dies, is it Travis fault that dude died at a Travis Scott music festival while Travis Scott was performing?

i don’t work for buzzfeed, before calling anyone or anything dumb you should maybe at least look at what you’re quoting and talking about
If you don’t understand what their angle is and what they are doing that’s on you.

When are yall gonna start posting videos of Michael Jackson and The Beatles stopping shows for passed out fans.?Oh wait.

Lol what? We gonna play that game?
We already are apparently. Everyone wanna post white artist stopping their shows trying to make him look bad, when two of the biggest acts of all time never did such and we never batted an eye. We just watched it on tv like, “They must really Beatles.”

sports games is a false analogy players on the field can’t see the stands

artists on a stage can see what’s happening in a crowd especially if it’s a massive crowd surge. And the ambulance driving through and a rampage of people is definitely noticeable everyone involved should be blamed for not stopping the show and poor planning/inadequate security

Back
Top Bottom