People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

Am the only one who never liked concerts? At least the modern day version of them?

Even before COVID, a bunch of people, tight spaces they’re gunna be getting all kinds of secretions on you, stepping on your shoes, terrible traffic, bad parking..and then the music doesn’t sound the same.

I don’t see no positive.

Am the only one who never liked concerts? At least the modern day version of them?

same, crowds at some point became a no-go for me. I always attract the people that dont know how to act in public too

also, jordan brand dont care if people get killed for shoes
mcdonalds certainly dont care if you die
only right they all do business together

All these people/brands are just dark humans

I was at EDCLV 2 weeks ago, which holds about 150-200k/night compared to Astroworld which is about 50k/night, and there were 0 deaths. None in the past 3 years from my understanding. It was a great time, decently managed.PLUR crowd & 18+ of course.

Astroworld organizers clearly failed. Tons of people with out tickets rushing into the festival and overcrowding it. Rowdy crowd and kids that don’t give no damn about no one else. Heard only 2 water stations. Staff overwhelmed. Recipe for disaster. Under 18 festival are always a mess in general, combined with the type of show Travis puts on, I always felt like this type of thing was only a matter of time.

Why were people pushing to the front, I don't get that? To see Travis? For a closer look or get a better experience?

I could see if he was throwing out some Nike's.

Huh? Nobody died from sneaking in that vid that was posted up top. This all happened when Travis came out and brought out Drake in the beginning. That's when everyone rushed to the front.

The event was oversold. Your post comes off like you blame these kids for not fending off for themselves. Survival of the fittest :smh:

There's gonna be a ton of lawsuits from this. What a ****show :smh:

Isnt that what he said, that people got trampled to death. Wrong about the drug stuff (which could still be a possibility but unlikely) but yeah. Dont think he was blaming kids for not fending off for himself, thats just the reality of it. If it was an under 18 kinda thing you have KIDS running with young adults trying to get the best view. When you have kids and older people running around for one of the most overrated artists this decade then it is a recipe for disaster.

I was at EDCLV 2 weeks ago, which holds about 150-200k/night compared to Astroworld which is about 50k/night, and there were 0 deaths. None in the past 3 years from my understanding. It was a great time, decently managed.PLUR crowd & 18+ of course.

Astroworld organizers clearly failed. Tons of people with out tickets rushing into the festival and overcrowding it. Rowdy crowd and kids that don’t give no damn about no one else. Heard only 2 water stations. Staff overwhelmed. Recipe for disaster. Under 18 festival are always a mess in general, combined with the type of show Travis puts on, I always felt like this type of thing was only a matter of time.
Apples to oranges.
Comparing a massive that’s all about plur to a $*@# show concert. . .
Even with adequate staffing. What can be done when everyone bumrushes the stage?

Apples to oranges.
Comparing a massive that’s all about plur to a $*@# show concert. . .
Even with adequate staffing. What can be done when everyone bumrushes the stage?

only thing you can do if it gets that crazy is to shut it down. Going off that post from the ICU nurse that is getting passed around, but seems like properly trained medical personnel&equipment was lacking.

Huh? Nobody died from sneaking in that vid that was posted up top. This all happened when Travis came out and brought out Drake in the beginning. That's when everyone rushed to the front.

The event was oversold. Your post comes off like you blame these kids for not fending off for themselves. Survival of the fittest :smh:

There's gonna be a ton of lawsuits from this. What a ****show :smh:

I’m not blaming them. I was giving an example. People got trampled the first year they had the festival because they climbed over and knocked down the gates. Looks like they did the same again, which is why there were so many extra people. No one is looking out for each other in that instance because no one wants to get caught.

Travis shows are always like this. I’ve helped pass bodies up through the crowd who’ve passed out before. It’s a shame they weren’t able to do the same this time and people died. That’s why I don’t go towards the rail anymore. It’s hot, dusty and hard to breathe if you’re anywhere in the middle of the crowd to the front.

1. Houston dont know how to act. Straight up. 2. Its a certain type of crowd that even goes to that. A bunch of drugged out late teens and early 20 year olds. Its the closest some of them are going to a Coachella.

Now there are reports someone was going around in the crowd “injecting people with a substance” what the…

Our world is a cesspool
33962.gif

Even before COVID, a bunch of people, tight spaces they’re gunna be getting all kinds of secretions on you, stepping on your shoes, terrible traffic, bad parking..and then the music doesn’t sound the same.

I don’t see no positive.
You couldn't pay me to attend something like that.
Im usually down for living life, having fun, I like concerts, festivals, all that. I had some amazing times at these types of events when I was younger. I’m 37 tho 😂 I know Astroworld is prob mostly teenagers, so yeah I wouldn’t have gone if it was free…. I like some Travis music but it’s not that serious
I love festivals, but some artist aren't worth checking out based on the crowd.

Have to do better than small barriers they use to create separation or people out. There is also no excuse for security to call the event after they saw what was happening.

Back
Top Bottom