People who dont smoke

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I hate smokers, can't lie, I'm 22 yrs old and i dont need that #@% around me. I never tried it, never will, and i will tell you to please get away from me if you smoke around me.

16ifolu.gif

Yes I am

oh....
laugh.gif

$!$$ outta here

HEY MR.SQUARE U GOT A SQUARE
laugh.gif

I don't get the alcohol vs. smoking thing. People I know who drink just do it on the weekends or for fun or whatever. So many weed smokers make it a huge part of their life/do it daily. "It makes you appreciate music." If you need it to appreciate music then you need to listen to different music.

Originally Posted by WhatADingus

I don't get the alcohol vs. smoking thing. People I know who drink just do it on the weekends or for fun or whatever. So many weed smokers make it a huge part of their life/do it daily. "It makes you appreciate music." If you need it to appreciate music then you need to listen to different music.
roll.gif
never heard that one before, but wouldn't be surprised about it

You can smoke whatever you want. 

Just respect my space.

My friends know this and respect that.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why does it seem that people who dont 
pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how its lame
Cause many of you dudes that do smoke, try to act like you're cool for smoking.  No one cares, stop listening to wiz khalifa, stop taking pictures of you smoking, stop making statuses about how youre gonna roll one go away.

This. So annoying when all they do is talk about it, take pics of it, then comment "it's so beautiful I don't want to smoke it"

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Never smoked in my life but all my boys do...I have no problem with it, but can't stand when people berate me for not smoking...
QFT  I'm 22 all my homies smoke or smoked.

My girl cousin in HS just started smokin and now talking to me about it like I didn't know nothing about it  "omg it was so crazy blah blah blah everybody in high school is doin it blah blah blah you can smell it in the hallways everywhere blah blah blah" annoying as hell

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
never heard that one before, but wouldn't be surprised about it

You seriously never heard that?

90%-95% of your itunes= music made by high people.

I smoked for years but hardly do now days. I kind of grew out of it and feel like its a waste of money. I don't judge anyone, just my two cents.

I just hate people that act like they HAVE to have it in order to get through the day. Like it is not that serious.

You sir have an appropriate username. 
laugh.gif

No one wants anyone telling them about what they do... whether we're talking about getting high, getting drunk, etc...

I blaze all the time, but I'd never even mention it to anyone unless they're a close friend or someone who's down.

Originally Posted by swendro88

You seriously never heard that?

90%-95% of your itunes= music made by high people.
LOL.... seriously.

really? because as far as I know, alcoholism is a much bigger problem than cannabis dependence. cannabis doesn't produce physical dependence. you can look it up, cannabis dependence is a much smaller problem than alcohol dependence, partly because marijuana is less psychologically addictive than alcohol. and by the same line of reasoning, ever heard of the phrase "oh i cant dance/party unless im drunk"

anyone who drinks and has never tried smoking is biased and ignorant, you can go ahead and continue to poison your body with alcohol
laugh.gif

and don't try to act like people brag more about weed than they do about alcohol, the entire concept of partying relies on bragging, +#%# out of here with that bs. as much as marijuana smokers may post about it on fb, brag, etc., at least THE ENTIRE $%^# CULTURE of smoking doesn't rely on bragging (drinking games? beer pong? hazing? shots challenge? alcohol that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars? etc.) let's be serious, how many of you guys actually drink a glass of scotch while reading a book?
eyes.gif

to all the weed haters in this thread:
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

really? because as far as I know, alcoholism is a much bigger problem than cannabis dependence. cannabis doesn't produce physical dependence. you can look it up, cannabis dependence is a much smaller problem than alcohol, partly because marijuana is less psychologically addictive than alcohol. and by the same line of reasoning, ever heard of the phrase "oh i cant dance/party unless im drunk"

anyone who drinks and has never tried smoking is biased and ignorant, you can go ahead and continue to poison your body with alcohol
laugh.gif

and don't try to act like people brag more about weed than they do about alcohol, the entire concept of partying relies on bragging, !@$! with that bs. as much as marijuana smokers may post about it on fb, brag, etc., at least THE ENTIRE $%^# CULTURE of smoking doesn't rely on bragging (drinking games? beer pong? hazing? shots challenge? alcohol that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars?) let's be serious, how many of you guys actually drink a glass of scotch while reading a book?
eyes.gif

to all the weed haters in this thread:
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I hate the smell of weed. It really stinks. I can't do anything that smells bad.
laugh.gif

cigarettes smell 10000 worst than blunt full of seeds....

smoke sum pineapple kush and tell me if it stinks.... 
indifferent.gif

I dont smoke but 90% of the people who do smoke are cornballs because they post up pictures of them smoking on facebook
laugh.gif

I would say that i enjoy smoking god's green herb, but as stated before, if the people around you don't like the smell, or just dont like it at all, don't smoke.
I love kickin it with homies and rollin one up though, turns into a laughing fest.

btw i been wanting to smoke a blunt all day but i have priorities so i chill until im free from my activities, so for all you people that say awwwww, he's hooked sound mad dumb...

if a person wants a cigarette or a drink they're not gonna wait for nothing but space and opportunity.... foh

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I hate smokers, can't lie, I'm 22 yrs old and i dont need that #@% around me. I never tried it, never will, and i will tell you to please get away from me if you smoke around me.

I dont smoke but pretty much all my friends do, i will on special occasions for like a friends bday or somthing but thats it (probablly smoked 8 times total in my life) i just happen to like the feeling of being drunk more, so when they smoke ill just drink...........and yea like mentioned earlier i hate the smokers elitest attitude, i feel like im looked down upon for not toking up....and it everytime i do anything they try to tell me how much better i would be at it or have more fun with it if i were high....i also hate how high people always feel like there now the smartest person in the world all while not realizing the dumb shhh thats coming out of there mouth......./rant

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I dont smoke but 90% of the people who do smoke are cornballs because they post up pictures of them smoking on facebook
laugh.gif

post pics of drinking= cool party bro
post pics of smoking= cornball

Originally Posted by SolexSup

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... never post herb on FB... people dont realize that Fb is a government database which saves all your info regardless if you delete it or not.... 

I see people putting up wake n bake post and all types of shenanigans ... sad 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Because most the time they hate because they don't understand it. Alot times they are the same ones that believe a lot of the nonsense negative propaganda out there from media and the internet. These are normally the same people who will turn around and take a shot or down a beer....
Bingo! Most people who are really anti-weed are ignorant about it/ brainwashed by propaganda.  I was never really anti-weed. Before I starting 
pimp.gif
, I was big into drinking. Going hard 6-8 drinks easily when I went out and used to think smoking was overrated even though I hadn't tried.  I blazed up with my boy and a few hits later it felt like my reality changed, like I was in a movie and being filmed 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
.  Felt so goodman and I realized how much of the negative propaganda about weed as well as other drugs I heard was untrue and I have been such a strong advocate of it since. FTR, drinking daily and smoking daily are on 2 completely different level esp. since the former will lead to dependence.   

Some people are straight haters/cornballs in this thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If you don't like smoking, then don't do it. Simple as that. If you don't like to be around it, then migrate.
Ain't nothin better than kickin it with the homies and some pretty %%%+%+ getting lit while having drinks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Loudpack till I die

Back
Top Bottom