Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

this dude's gonna send ya'll a piece of rope to tie your phone to your wrist.

laugh.gif

^ :stoneface: I said my product was a hit. What you just described is a piece of...

As mentioned earlier, no strings or cords. This product is legit.

Hopefully I didnt sound too much of an a**.... feel like I should donate just cuz now lol

You are much better off hiring an attorney and spending the extra money for it to get it done right the first time. The odds of a person filing for a patent on legal zoom and having the govt approve it are slim to nill. And yes I have plenty of experience with patents and trademarks. This will most likely be a waste of the fee as you will have to have a lawyer redo it and also pay one to search existing ones to modify/tweak your accordingly by what is already patented, Best of luck though, always glad to see people trying to make moves with new ideas

You can't find / risk $324 on your own product? Kudos to you if you get suckers on here to donate but this is foolish.

Also, the patent process will cost 5 figures and usually takes a year or more believe me.

Last edited:
@biglescobar thanks for your insight. I'm confident enough in my writing skills to trust that the technical aspects were described properly. Lawyers aren't going anywhere, in the event that I may need one.

@redbox, yes, It can definitely be used on an Ipad.

@AmericanGenius, and any other naysayers spewing negativity: PLEASE tell me how you went about patenting/ marketing your potential billion dollar idea and began a business empire from the ground up.... Oh yeah, that's right, you haven't.

No one contributing is a "sucker" nor will they be "suckered" out of their money. They will be provided with a prototype of my product, which I use on a daily basis, along with roughly 100 others in my immediate area.

If you're not interested, I'd much rather you click the backspace button and ignore me altogether instead of blindly orchestrating my destiny. Don't want to spend four dollars? Fine by me. Free country. Don't dictate my dream if you've never been where I'm trying to go.

Now let's get it. I'm hungry.

@AmericanGenius, and any other naysayers spewing negativity: PLEASE tell me how you went about patenting/ marketing your potential billion dollar idea and began a business empire from the ground up.... Oh yeah, that's right, you haven't..

Oh Shhhhhh....OP said his dog makes more money than you crumb-bums.

:rofl:

OP do your thing man. If I was a clumsy mofo I would get your product just for the hell of it but i'm not. GL.

The most I've sold them for is $5. I include my email address inside of the packaging and inform customers to notify me of ANY problem. Roughly 100 sold and I've only received 1 negative review.

I never predicted your destiny or said it couldn't happen. I just stated that I wont invest in someone who cant put in such little effort themselves, no matter how small 4 dollars is. We also have no idea what or how this product we are purchasing looks. Call it hate if you want, I deal with venture capital and startups on a daily basis so I can stand firm behind anything I've said. Don't post here if you don't want feedback.

I'm done explaining myself to the critics. Refer to my previous posts if you question my motive/ plan. Don't like it, keep it moving.
Thanks to the cats that hit up my inbox/ email with questions.

Writing skills have nothing to do with it. You will need someone to spend a minimum of 10 hours combing through similar already approved patents to make sure yours does not infringe upon it and to understand the technicalities and details of the process. One ambiguous or semi similar aspect and your application will be rejected. Also if you want to do this yourself you are better off doing it for cheaper directly through uspto.gov instead of legal zoom as they are just going to charge you more fees, but I would still strongly recommend a lawyer to see if your application is worth submitting in its current form if you are serious about the business project.Best of luck

Thanks for the insight my dude. Honestly, the way I see it is, if there was a product EXACTLY like mine already in existence, we'd know about it already. It could not be kept a secret.
If I'm able to make it on Shark Tank, I want to AT LEAST say that I've filled some type of patent.

Thanks to those that have contributed, I've reached roughly $50 on the fist day. I'm humbled and appreciative for the few that have helped me so far.

S/N: 10,000th post :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: that would be ideal for an ipad... that already exists tho, I saw a rep at vzw with slick case/ credit card swiper collabo case for the ipad that was equipped with a similar hand strap.

next phone I buy... Im tying a string on it

so when it falls... the string saves it

profit!

Back
Top Bottom