Pick Up lines to get jeans. edit. pg 1 vol. ayyyyyee.

Originally Posted by Kramer

12 lines, 12 women tomorrow
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Hey, you wanna do a 68? You go down on me, and I'll owe you one.[/td][/tr][tr][td]If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do you live on a chicken farm? [No] You sure know how to raise cocks.[/td][/tr][tr][td]That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up.[/td][/tr][tr][td]%%@+ me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? [Pull your pockets inside out] Would you like to?
roll.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]I lost my virginity. Can I have yours?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Someone vacuum my lap, I think this girl needs a clean place to sit.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hey baby, I think you just made my two by four into a four by eight.[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Hey, I'm ____, what's your name? >
Mind=Blown

th044159e6e0b6bbae9a223.gif

Best one

Originally Posted by kidUFC

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Hey, you wanna do a 68? You go down on me, and I'll owe you one.[/td][/tr][tr][td]If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do you live on a chicken farm? [No] You sure know how to raise cocks.[/td][/tr][tr][td]That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up.[/td][/tr][tr][td]%%@+ me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? [Pull your pockets inside out] Would you like to?
roll.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]I lost my virginity. Can I have yours?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Someone vacuum my lap, I think this girl needs a clean place to sit.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hey baby, I think you just made my two by four into a four by eight.[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Hey, I'm ____, what's your name? >
Mind=Blown

th044159e6e0b6bbae9a223.gif

Best one

Are these dudes really taking this thread seriously?
laugh.gif
Damn. Chill and just have a laugh

Are these dudes really taking this thread seriously?
laugh.gif
Damn. Chill and just have a laugh

Back
Top Bottom