Pics from my trip to San Francisco. Sick place to visit, put it on your list. Warning large pics

2d96345.jpg

2ewmn7q.jpg

2urbhhf.jpg

2gv0jzn.jpg

169paus.jpg

ws19v9.jpg

%#!% it i'm tired...I got alot more pics but you guys get the idea.

EAGLE - your right broadway was wack...we went to that $1 peepshow place and man that was garbage...we settled on the Hustler Club around the corner...it was decent.

papageorge - didn't get to venture out to the whole park, but next time

Proper - I would have def hit you up if I had planned this thing better...along with some other S.F. nter's to chill or go eat some wings at San Tung

Luong- San Tung's Wet wings are great...the dry ones are good but the wet ones made me clean my plate
650 -
laugh.gif

Grim, glad you enjoyed them!

Yea, the sauce is great with a bowl of rice. Any chance you ordered the potstickers for your company? (I recall you saying you dont eat pork)

nah no potstickers just 2 plates of wings for me.

I also want to shout out the Blue Front Cafe on Haight street for breakfast....probably the best freshed squeezed orange juice i'll ever have in my life...$3.25 though is pretty steep.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

With that said San Francisco was a great place to visit.  I highly recommend visiting especially for nyc'ers because S.F. is eerily similar to nyc in alot of ways...people, places, metro-system.  It was like I was discovering a new borough.  The food was awesome, the scenery was dope and the weather was perfect...70 during the day and 55-60 during the nightime.
very different in a lot of ways too

had a good time when i was out there a few years ago...did a lot of the same stuff you did

Went last yr with the bf for a 9er game.
166402_1246312096143_1779639479_432785_6832199_n.jpg

Op, did you get to go on a wine tour? We went on a Muir Woods/Sonoma Valley tour and it was greeeaat.

nice.im going back in oct. havent been there since 98. use to live there in my younger days. kinda remember it still.miss it

dom no bi-rite, no humphrey slocombe, no ghiradelli, no chocolate factory over the bridge on this trip. Wish I did though...the ben & jerrys on haight and at fishermans wharf had to suffice for this trip though.

No wine country for me...I rolled into S.F. with my cuzo and it was something both of us probably wouldn't feel right doing..together...like some "Sideways" man-venture. If I find a wifey i'll def take her through there though and take one of those tours.

i love SF. i think i might be going there this weekend to drop my cousin off @ Berkley

Thing is, many people complain about the weather...But I've learned to love it.

There aren't really seasons here
laugh.gif
. I went to Davis/Sac and it was hot like a mug-mug, couldn't wait to return to the fog.

Good to hear you had a good time out in SF.  If you ever come back, hit up the rest of the Bay.  There's much to do and see.  San Jose alone has the biggest selection of plant dispensaries.

Back
Top Bottom