Pics of the 2's

Wow, the whites are :wow:
eek.gif
I'm definitely getting one to collect and one to wear. The Black is :x
sick.gif
but I might still get one to collect. Maybe the pics are kids sizes, cause the shoes look super fat!

Oh yeah! I am surprised, but I actually like the black ones. Can't wait to see the white red.

Quote:
Everyone loves the II's now?

No kidding. I remember a few years ago, the IIs weren't getting much attention at all from NT. IMO, the IIs aren't that great looking. I've seen a pair of the 94 retros in person, and I wasn't that impressed. I'll be copping for the collection, but I doubt I'll even want to sport these. I guess the longer the shoe's been off the market, the more love it gets, which leads me to believe that one day, we'll see this comment:

"Wow! Those XVs are fire!!" :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Oh my God...I'm in love!

White/Black/Red...FIRE.

Black/Silver....ehh. They will grow on me.
--.--​

what if anyone was to wear those samples in that pic? if ypu someone in the street with those.
<----DESTROYTHEEBAYDUNKS

^^^ Well said, all of a sudden, the IIs are on everyone's holy grail/must cop list. I understand that it's a needed piece to complete one's collection but c'mon fall off the band wagon for a minute. :tongue:
tongue.gif
The black ones are a remix of the nu retro II, maybe vice versa.
“In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my deathI have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyesI loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise

I'll admit I never liked the II's before, but now I am. It must be the hype. However, nothing is going to make me like the black ones.

Were the hell are the pics of the IV's?! Did JB push back the release?

2004 retros look hot. I had to push my eyeballs back into my sockets!

They appear to be a little higher cut than the 94 retros and the red piping below the ankle gives better definition/ separation which resembles the OG more than the 94 retros.

The samples look like kids size though. Only 3 plastic lace holes instead of four?

Overall, I'll give Jordan Brand an A for reproducing the II very close to the original. I guess JB did the red piping to differentiate the 04 from the 94 and OG.

Gotta keep the collectors happy.

Ehh, the only reason I ever wanted the IIs was to set aside my collection from everyone elses. They are an 'ok' shoe, but i must say, if they are comfortable then it will be a def cop. The black/chrome ones are ok, but i wish they were plain leather, the last retro they did with an all black shoe was the VIII *and soon to be XII* and both were made of nubuck/durback, and i think the need to make them outta straight good-old-straight off the cows but plain leather. But hey, like i said before, if they got a superb fit, then i will get both... if not, i shall get a pair, set them on fire, and sell the tape on ebay.

THANKS A LOT MAN FOR THE PIC'S

THEM @#%$'Z ARE OFF THE HOOK
Buy Them to wear,Not to Keep

I like them a lot. I was only 2 when they first came out and 10 when the first retros came, so I never had a chance to say whether I liked them or not. I think I'll be picking them up.

$110 isn't bad either.

It does look like nubuck on the upper of those black ones. I don't know about that.

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

There's a reason I love the white/red/black so much. As a fifth grader (1986 or so), I got them for the first day of school. My dad said the leather was really nice and I should put some protectant on them. So I put some saddle soap on them, however, he never told me that I had to take the saddle soap off after a period of time. So the whole time I'm at school, my shoe is gathering anything that it touches. Tanbark, dust, dirt, everything. Later Dad tells me I was supposed to take it off. I was able to take some of the soap off after the fact but it was so logged and heavy. I told myself that I would get them if I saw the opportunity and then missed out on the '94 retroes for some reason. Not missing out on these.

They prbably much poorer quality than the OG's which were made in Italy, but copped anywayz wht/red :smokin
smokin.gif

OG Memeber #1​

Back
Top Bottom