platos closet appreciation

so im back home for the holidays and i go to the attic to get something down. while im up there i notice i have some 6 year old clothing up there so i decide to wash and iron it and take it to plato's to see if i can get some money for them.

turns out they bought some old #@@ rockawear jeans, a pair of old polo jeans a nike XXL swingman atlanta "shreef" jersey, and a old polo button up for $40.50
pimp.gif

now i have bar money for doing basically nothing. if you have some old clothes, i highly recommend taking them and getting some money for them.

whats the most anyone has received selling stuff to them? most i made was $55 a year or two back. 

so im back home for the holidays and i go to the attic to get something down. while im up there i notice i have some 6 year old clothing up there so i decide to wash and iron it and take it to plato's to see if i can get some money for them.

turns out they bought some old #@@ rockawear jeans, a pair of old polo jeans a nike XXL swingman atlanta "shreef" jersey, and a old polo button up for $40.50
pimp.gif

now i have bar money for doing basically nothing. if you have some old clothes, i highly recommend taking them and getting some money for them.

whats the most anyone has received selling stuff to them? most i made was $55 a year or two back. 

Back
Top Bottom