Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Nothing too crazy:

View media item 2098610
View media item 2098611
One good thing if that Evee chart is correct I have one of each in Jolt, Flare, and Vapor on deck :pimp:. I saw a Alakazam last night leaving work couldn't find it though :smh:

But your eevees are OK not great so don't waste your candies on that low of a level.

If you catch a cp 144 that will net you a ~537 joltabruh or whatever

I just caught 2 at 235 and 250 :pimp:

be patient I learned that the hard way. :smh: 25 down the drain

Last edited:
I know how you feel. I found a Wartortle (I know not the same as Charizard) at home and it disappeared once I tapped on it.

They fixed the log-in issue. I had to reenter my username and password over 10 times yesterday. Haven't done it once today.

Found an Ivysaur but couldnt catch it

got the white ring of death

new update still doesnt fix the problems

Use the Razz Berries. And make sure you get the circle as small as possible before you throw. Usually for the harder to catch Pokemon, I don't bother throwing curveballs.

FYI, you'll likely get banned. They've been doing it for Ingress.

Ingress?

You get soft banned for location spoofing. Which all that does is keep you from catching Pokemon for a few hours. This just lets walk around the area you physically are at. I've been soft banned a few times for spoofing but once have I been banned while using this method. It imitates what actually goes on in game.

Found an Ivysaur but couldnt catch it

got the white ring of death

new update still doesnt fix the problems

Use the Razz Berries. And make sure you get the circle as small as possible before you throw. Usually for the harder to catch Pokemon, I don't bother throwing curveballs.

Yeah I used the razzberries with great balls

The ish was dark orange difficulty

still no go :smh:

Yeah I used the razzberries with great balls

The ish was dark orange difficulty

still no go :smh:

Yeah, Pokemon are tougher to catch the higher level you are. Found a CP500 Scyther and Starmie when i was in level 8 with dark orange circle. Managed to catch fairly easily. Took about 10-12 pokeballs :lol:

Last edited:
I heard that you shouldn't pick a starter in the beginning because when you choose a starter you only are able to catch the ones you didn't choose in the wild. Is this true? I've run into bulbasaurs and squirtels but no charmanders(my starter)

This game is revolutionary. Excercise. Meeting people. Got me discovering the churches in my neighborhood.
Keeping me under the NYC speed limit. :smokin

I heard that you shouldn't pick a starter in the beginning because when you choose a starter you only are able to catch the ones you didn't choose in the wild. Is this true? I've run into bulbasaurs and squirtels but no charmanders(my starter)

Dont know about that... But if you walk away from the first three Pokemon when you begin the game (Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur) four times, you can get Pikachu as an option.

Last edited:

False.

Passed by another Charmander on my way to work this morning. :smh:

yah that isn't true at all :lol:

I chose Charmander and while rare for me, I've seen it more often than Bulbasaur or Squirtle.

Man I still got 6KM for my 10KM to hatch. I hope they allow driving in the future for counting steps. That would be so :pimp:

Last edited:
Ive only managed to find 36 of the 250 so far. 

Downtown Austin has no pokestops by my work so that sucks. 

I restarted to do the Pikachu hack. Still level 4 [emoji]128517[/emoji] My highest Pokemon

View media item 2098736
I know imma catch hella fades into any gym o go to lol I was already too old when Pokemon really hit but it was still cool. This game is too fun but the more fun part is snapping pics of all the groups of people doing it :lol:

i just got into this today played for 5 hours

currently lvl 11 spent all my stardust and maxed out my golbat  to 600 cp lol 
mean.gif

just caught this guy as a level 10. was starting to lose hope in this game without seeing anything new or high CP. 

heres my top ones.

wondering what to do with that squirtle. i have 40 squirtle candy and itll prob make for a brollic wartortle and eventually a crazy blastoise. 

or should i wait on finding a wartortle and save the candy to just evolve him?

i care way too much about this game 
nerd.gif

i just got into this today played for 5 hours

currently lvl 11 spent all my stardust and maxed out my golbat  to 600 cp lol :smh:

i made the mistake of using my dusts for nothing

you will eventually find pokemons that will surpass your upgrade

and you cant do anything with your pokemons except battle in gyms which as of right now doesnt feel very rewarding.

Back
Top Bottom