Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Hatched 4 5km eggs today. Just hopped in a company vehicle and just cruised in the parking lot.

Too bad there is only 1 poke stop at work.

wondering what to do with that squirtle. i have 40 squirtle candy and itll prob make for a brollic wartortle and eventually a crazy blastoise. 

or should i wait on finding a wartortle and save the candy to just evolve him?

i care way too much about this game :nerd:

My suggestion, just keep collecting them until you you have 125 Squirtle candies (I think that's how much is needed to evolve to Blastoise) and keep the highest Squirtle you find.

The higher the CP of the initial evolution, the higher the potential and faster you get it up in CP. If you evolve the 246 Squirtle now, while you gather another 85 candies, you might be high enough level to get a higher CP Squirtle and you'd regret evolving him so early.

wondering what to do with that squirtle. i have 40 squirtle candy and itll prob make for a brollic wartortle and eventually a crazy blastoise. 

or should i wait on finding a wartortle and save the candy to just evolve him?

i care way too much about this game 
nerd.gif
My suggestion, just keep collecting them until you you have 125 Squirtle candies (I think that's how much is needed to evolve to Blastoise) and keep the highest Squirtle you find.

The higher the CP of the initial evolution, the higher the potential and faster you get it up in CP. If you evolve the 246 Squirtle now, while you gather another 85 candies, you might be high enough level to get a higher CP Squirtle and you'd regret evolving him so early.
good idea thanks. 

i made the mistake of using my dusts for nothing

you will eventually find pokemons that will surpass your upgrade

and you cant do anything with your pokemons except battle in gyms which as of right now doesnt feel very rewarding.
man im out here grinding tryna catch em all word to ash ketchum 

did my first gym battle took out the first one and caught a mean fade after wiped out my whole squad 
laugh.gif

gym leaders be flexing out here got charizards, gyrados, lapras , dragonites at like 12-1500 cp 
sick.gif

If i keep PoGo open while i cut the lawn will it count towards hatching these eggs?

Just caught a Jolteon outside of work :pimp:

CP was 269. What's the max you guys think I can get him up to? I'm only level 7 right now.

If i keep PoGo open while i cut the lawn will it count towards hatching these eggs?
Just go into the in game settings and turn on battery saver young god..it keeps the app open and turns off the screen when the phones in your pocket..it's the only reason I'm mowing my lawn this evening :lol:

Last edited:
Just go into the in game settings and turn on battery saver young god..it keeps the app open and turns off the screen when the phones in your pocket..it's the only reason I'm mowing my lawn this evening :lol:

Went from 2.5 km to 2.7 km in a few minutes :smokin

Might need to buy a RC car & just drive my phone around my backyard :lol: :lol:

Primeape showed up. Threw a razzberry at it. Pokeball right at its smallest point. Dude bounced out asap. :smh:

Went from 2.5 km to 2.7 km in a few minutes :smokin

Might need to buy a RC car & just drive my phone around my backyard :lol: :lol:
Not a bad idea :nerd:

Or one of them vacuum cleaners that moves on its own :lol:

whos in NYC and can get to the caste hill ave metro station gym? i cant do it until morning. my buddy got a weakarse golbat there in that gym talkin smack. somebody go whoooooooop him lol

$5 paypal to anyone who takes him down by tonight and posts a screenshot. yup its a hit LOL

Last edited:
Mowed/weedwacked and got credited 0.15 I'm feeling some type of way..got a 2/5/10 going simultaneously

Hoping I can pull something as good as divinci did.. Knowing my luck it's gonna be the worst possible outcome

Last edited:
I been doing a lot more gym lately:

found out lots of things:

1 pokemon vs your own gym. 6 vs rival gyms

By beating your own gym, the game gains prestige, prestige levels up the gym (usually about 3 gym conquers), leveling up the gym allows another Pokemon in there. Level 7 gym, means 7 Pokemon in there that your 6 will have to take on to take it down a notch. 

You beat a level 4 gym, it goes down to level 3, until it goes to neutral.

You can take over gyms at neutral whatever team you are. When you're in control of a gym(s):

Go to shop, and the shield in the top right allows you to collect $ from owning the gyms.

Exp gained is based on what pokemon cp you put in vs opposing CP pokemon. So it's best to fight smart (strengths/weakness) for more exp rather than beating up on them with your strongest.

Back
Top Bottom