Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Gonna get on this asap. I hear that cities/busy areas are where to be? But my nearest city is Dallas; i wanna catch pokemon not rounds.

Can't find any good Pokemon, I assume everyone is just catching same ones over and over?

I've been waiting for the app to download for the past 40 mins or so... Game seems mad addicting. Going to take a walk around my hood when it finally finishes downloading

I just realized the game tracks your walking only when the app is open.... so many steps wasted today 
mean.gif

I just realized the game tracks your walking only when the app is open.... so many steps wasted today :smh:

I tried driving with the app open just to test it to see what happens and it got to another level. I'm wondering if that was the reason why :nerd:

If you're planning on driving around aimlessly trying to hatch eggs the game only counts distance under a certain speed.

Found out the hard way :lol: :smh:

How do you catch pokemon? Went to grassy area with pokemon but I couldn't figure out how to catch them critters. Am I supposed to stand there and wait for one of 'em to make contact with me?

Last edited:
I personally drive around, I have a company truck so gas is on them. Also, I find a lot of places that's empty. I drive around & see what comes up. Haven't looked for eggs yet. I just need a Squirtle & Pidgeotto to be content.

So I went out for a hunt and walked to a near by park. No joke, there were at least 20 people playing and all of us talked to each other about the game. This app might be one step closer to world peace... Until pvp comes out.

Last edited:
How do you catch pokemon? Went to grassy area with pokemon but I couldn't figure out how to catch them critters. Am I supposed to stand there and wait for one of 'em to make contact with me?

You should have a tracker located at the bottom of your phone that has the grey image of the pokemon and listed (On mine is Footsteps) Follow the footsteps to the pokemon
You'll notice the footsteps get shorter the closer you get to the pokemon
After you reach a certain distance you'll see the pokemon pop up near by
Click the pokemon to engage the battle

How do I find eggs to hatch? On my way home from work though I caught a jigglypuff and a rhyhorn :lol:

Just hit level 5 and joined team valor

Back
Top Bottom