Police kill Family Dog at Wrong address

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

%%%#+$ pig. Pray he'll be released of his duty... I hope his family %%%#+$ starve when he's out of a job. If he's got children, I hope they die of hunger.

Maaaaad OD lol. It ain't THAT deep.

That's not right. If a cop shot my dog for no reason, I might snap and put hands on him.

frown.gif
Id take that officer out

If i had gone to my car to get something, and i also have a gun in my car, and this scenario happens, and i shoot the officer out of reaction what would happen to me in this instance?
with this in mind:
a) cop had wrong address so idk wth hes doing in my property

b) he just shot my *** dog w/ no explanation

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

%%%#+$ pig. Pray he'll be released of his duty... I hope his family %%%#+$ starve when he's out of a job. If he's got children, I hope they die of hunger.

U ever raise a dog before? I'm the owner of a 2 year old Lab puppy and a 5 month old German Shepherd.  Treat em like own my kids.  Dogs are one of the most loyal species out there, more loyal than most people I know and they won't even hurt a fly.  Some cops think they can power trip and abuse their authority without any repercussions.  Even worse, he didn't even show remorse or apologize to the owner.  It takes a real lowlife to shoot a harmless puppy point blank.

This happens way too often. Why not use a baton? or mace? Or heck, get bit and KICK the dog off.... Police tend to take the laziest easiest way out of things and get a pass time and time again... Must be nice.

You hear about it happening when cops respond to "robberies" or break ins. As sad as it sounds, Dave Chappelle was probably very accurate in his sketch show when the cops run into that room and just shoot a dog thats sitting...

If you show no compassion for dogs, imagine what they would do to other humans?

i hate to agree with anything hungcouver says but he's spot on with this one.

the cop had no regard for that dogs life and was your typical pig on a power trip.

cops put themselves in dumb situations all the time that were a result of either their own stupidity or carelessness and rather then "protect and serve" like that joke slogan they have on their car asks them to do, they panic and think they can shoot their way outta every situation they cause and at the very worst get paid vacation.

cops have a shoot first ask questions later barbaric mindset because they no there's no repreccusions for their actions. they can shoot people in cold blood in situations where shooting them could easily be avoided, so to them shooting an innocent mans dog is like spraying ants with ant spray to them.

the police force as a whole in america needs to be re-examined and re-evaluated, you give any idiot with barely a high school diploma a badge and the right to shoot people and claim self defense, and have power over their community without giving them proper training or any reprecussions for their actions and you have a gang of savages patrolling and "serving" their communities.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

U ever raise a dog before? I'm the owner of a 2 year old Lab puppy and a 5 month old German Shepherd.  Treat em like own my kids.  Dogs are one of the most loyal species out there, more loyal than most people I know and they won't even hurt a fly.  Some cops think they can power trip and abuse their authority without any repercussions.  Even worse, he didn't even show remorse or apologize to the owner.  It takes a real lowlife to shoot a harmless puppy point blank.
Truth. They may be dogs, but they're part of the family. Love my husky to death.

Originally Posted by Heshua

That's not right. If a cop shot my dog for no reason, I might snap and put hands on him.

sadly, the way the system is, there'd be two deaths that day if this was the case.

Cops nowadays are sissies. A dog is not going to take your life, at worst its going to be a bite. Kick the dog if he is charging at you but you don't have to kill him.
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely the saddest story I have ever read on NT before....can't believe something like this would happen. I would go crazy if a cop shot my dog.

wow smh.. that dog looks like a small dog.. the officer was really afraid of that little guy...
EDIT: nvm just seen the fb page with the dog full grown.  officer still shouldn't have just shot the dog like that

What a piece of %$%%. I would be in shock if a cop shot my dog. She has never shown aggression towards a human, just other dogs, and it's only out of her of being uncomfortable with dogs that crowd her space. If we're at the dog park and a dog rushes her continuously, she goes for its throat. But man, I would probably go to jail for shooting that cop if that happened to me. What a $+*%*%@. I even tried to become a cop out of college (with a degree in criminology), but I didn't cut it. And dbags like this dude get in. What the #%!%.

And he wasnt even at the right address.. Dude could have pepper sprayed the dog if it was that serious. But the fact that the guy identified himself as the resident of the house should have deescalated the whole situation

Back
Top Bottom