Police kill Family Dog at Wrong address

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

If this was my dog, that cop would be dead right now.

laugh.gif
why are people saying this??

Chances are you would be laying next to Cisco.

So some of you really would be willing to go to prison over your dog?  I know this is the internet, so people say whatever and tend to embellish a little bit.  But think about that--you'd risk serving time for your dog?  
And to dude who said he'd have the same level of grief whether it was his dog or mom dying....really?  Your mom--the woman that carried you, gave birth to you, raised you, fed you, changed your %!+%%$ diapers, disciplined you and helped make you into the person you are today.  Or your dog--the animal that was loyal to you by following you around, running up to you when you got home, fetching a stick and barking at would-be intruders.  I understand that we all have our right to our own views, but that thinking defies logic for me.  

No doubt I'd be super sad if something like this happened to my family pet.  But on the same level as when my mom died?  Naw fam.....that $!!@ is ABSURD.  I'ma take it that most of you saying $!!@ like that haven't lost a parent yet.  Get back to me when you do.  

they need to listen to the call and find out who made the address mistake. they should be charged for the death of mr. blue heeler. best believe if i was that cop i woulda shot it up too.

either 1 of 2 things needs to happen for cops to chill with the abusive behavior,

either it needs to start affecting their job status or people need to start shooting back at cops and claiming self defense.

why can a cop shoot someone because they think that person has a gun and they feel their "life is in danger" when that person is unarmed, but a cop can pull a gun out on an innocent person and nothing happens to them but if the innocent person were to defend themselves they go to jail and get hurt.

last i recall, cops bleed the same blood we bleed and breathe the same air we do. there's nothing special about them.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

So some of you really would be willing to go to prison over your dog?  I know this is the internet, so people say whatever and tend to embellish a little bit.  But think about that--you'd risk serving time for your dog?  
And to dude who said he'd have the same level of grief whether it was his dog or mom dying....really?  Your mom--the woman that carried you, gave birth to you, raised you, fed you, changed your %!+%%$ diapers, disciplined you and helped make you into the person you are today.  Or your dog--the animal that was loyal to you by following you around, running up to you when you got home, fetching a stick and barking at would-be intruders.  I understand that we all have our right to our own views, but that thinking defies logic for me.  

Everything that needed to be said was just said.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

%%%#+$ pig. Pray he'll be released of his duty... I hope his family %%%#+$ starve when he's out of a job. If he's got children, I hope they die of hunger.

quoted enlarged and bolded for emphasis. completely on your side Hongcouver, a pet is much more than an animal

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

hongcouver604 wrote:

%%%#+$ pig. Pray he'll be released of his duty... I hope his family %%%#+$ starve when he's out of a job. If he's got children, I hope they die of hunger.

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Definitely the saddest story I have ever read on NT before....

Sigh.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Everything that needed to be said was just said.

That's not really the point though, is it?

The thing that kills me with the police is the lengths they will go to defend one another, even in the face of obvious, OBVIOUS wrong doing. Law enforcement apologists love to call these guys 'bad apples'. But they neglect the old proverb of one bad apple spoiling the bunch. The righteous police officers are arguably worse than the corrupt ones for tolerating this cowboy %$+!+#**.

Back
Top Bottom