Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

^^ :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Were those 2K5s from the Undefeated raffle, xx/22 or something like that?

Quote:
Were those 2K5s from the Undefeated raffle, xx/22 or something like that?

those are the 2k5 from the 04 xmas raffle. there were 25 of them...well 26 if you count the one that nike still owns. they came w/ a wooden box and a bag. i will be posting my collection very soon...i was lucky to be one of the 16 that got the...you'll just have to wait and see...

My quest has finally come to an end.

After "officially" searching for these shoes since May 2001, I finally found my grails. Sure, I've seen a few pairs here and there, but none of them were ever in my size and the ones that were in my size didn't have the original box and were usually beat. My years of patience and persistance finally paid off; if I had to use one word to describe what I'm feeling right now, it would be euphoria :wow:
eek.gif

I also came upon these late one night on eBay after a night of drinking, for $65 I couldn't pass these up :wow:
eek.gif

nice pickups kingdugan.

I saw those Kobe I's on eBay but passed because they are too big. Nice steal.

I picked up a pair of DS KB8s as well. Unfortunately they are size 9, but like you said, they rarely come around.

I also got some sample Maps.

item_00001570_AX7EXkBT_main.jpg

item_00001571_lZGssX9J_main.jpg

-Acts65
hi
Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo

acts65_ebay@hotmail.com

kingdugan

congrats bro, finally!

I remember that time you were debating whether or not to get that NDS pair. Haha. Patience paid off.

Hit me up sometime.

As for the kobe collection,
ill take a group pic later.

Heres a peak at my prized possesion.

Enjoy:

219bdvp.jpg

[/b]

tongue.gif
and thanks in advance for the ZK1s :D
happy.gif

wink.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i just wish I had as sweet of a display case to show them off in, where did you get yours?

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Man!!! I have not been on here in a minute!! Nice to see this thread alive and kicking. When I get time I'll show pics of my updated collection 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

My whole Kobe collection of 1 pair. I bought these for the fact I live in Pittsburgh and am a big Steelers fan. These are size 11.5 and I need to trade them for size 12 before the season starts.

DS LeBron Bday Bundle size 12 $240
DS Zoom Kobe 11.5 Black/Maize $130
DS XIX low white/cement size 12 $75
DS Black Cats size 12 $130
NDS XIII flints size 12 $125

reupping I will post a pic of my updated collection tommorrow
MAGIC> MICHAEL
J's for sale! Retro X, XIV, 20 & 3/4. Hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom