Post the last stupid thing you did

I went on a date and afterwards met up my homeboy to play some poker. He told me I had white stuff on my right cheek and I realized I put sunscreen on that morning and rushed out. I was in a hurry so I must've rushed out without rubbing the sunscreen evenly into my face. I texted my date and she told me she thought it was medication... I'm kind of too embarrassed to ask her out again...Fml

:rofl:

Just got caught up at the palladium with enough paraphernalia to put me away for life :smh:

Luckily they just kicked me out but damn. Can't be too mad since I ain't gettin processed at this moment

tired.gif
 Missed out on yambs when it was readily available

I went on a date and afterwards met up my homeboy to play some poker. He told me I had white stuff on my right cheek and I realized I put sunscreen on that morning and rushed out. I was in a hurry so I must've rushed out without rubbing the sunscreen evenly into my face. I texted my date and she told me she thought it was medication... I'm kind of too embarrassed to ask her out again...Fml

:lol: :lol:

cheese an rice man

roll.gif

Smelling my little brother's fart

Without looking, grab the bottle of water where I ash my cigarettes instead of the clean one next to it and drank it.

Masturbated, didn't really want to. Did it just because. :\ |I :smh:

Had Taco Bell at 2am last night. Wasn't bad, but I really didn't need it.

Damn G didnt you check yourself out in the mirror before you met up with her

what kind of person doesnt tell you.. its a bad look on her..

but I dont see why you wouldnt see her again.. if you like her.. you already have a hilarious conversation for the next date that the 2 of you experienced together.. flip it into a positive mann~!!!

what kind of person doesnt tell you.. its a bad look on her..
but I dont see why you wouldnt see her again.. if you like her.. you already have a hilarious conversation for the next date that the 2 of you experienced together.. flip it into a positive mann~!!!

This.. but :rofl:

Last edited:
Allowed myself to get caught with (2) sticks... SMH

Should of dumped them but I was already ON, was not thinking clearly

I've done a lot of stupid stuff recently. The biggest ones?

- Buying a car and not taking it to a worthwhile mechanic before signing the lease. It died 11 days after the car was legally registered in my name. I'm getting my money back but it's still one of those :smh: moments.

- Moved in with a dude who doesn't have a job. Of the 4 people living in the house, he's the only one with money troubles. He's been late on the rent every month since we signed the lease (the 2nd month he just handed me a small pile of bills that was $50 short, knowing damn well our realtor doesn't accept cash in the first place, much less that he was short.) He constantly scavenges peoples' left overs and really whatever doesn't have a name on it (a policy everyone else instituted because he would constantly eat peoples' food and then act dumb when confronted, on some "I didn't know that wasn't my Fogo De Chao from yesterday, sorry for eating your creme brulee" steez.) Worst of all, he easily puts in 5+ hours a day on the Xbox and gets offended when we ask him to simply clean up after himself or get a job. He owes one of my roommates $200+, and that's just from bills (not including food, monetary favors, and miscellaneous other stuff.) :smh:

Last edited:
Damn G didnt you check yourself out in the mirror before you met up with her

We were planning to meet up at the mall at 12 but she was gonna get there ahead of time cause her sister was giving her a lift, so I had to dash there. This was why I was in a hurry and didnt have the time to check.:smh: Spent like 5 hrs with her like that. Feels batman.

Back
Top Bottom