Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

It's not bad, just weird now seeing old chicks or family and they point it out mad loud
roll.gif

My beard getting decently long, might pick up some beard oil soon. Any one used that Cold Label stuff?

Been using this to moisten the beard in the meanwhile

Hollywood-Beauty_Tea-Tree-Oil_Front_1000__39630.1405381642.450.400.jpg

For the bald bros on this thread, a homey put me on to Shea Butter shaving creme he uses, just ordered it yesterday on Amazon. $8 shipped.

Finally decided to just grow my beard out
Bout to Rick Ross it out
Keep my waves dippin and beard long
No grey in my beard just a few hairs here and there

Finally decided to just grow my beard out

Bout to Rick Ross it out

Keep my waves dippin and beard long

No grey in my beard just a few hairs here and there
Same here fam...I decided like a month ago that I was gonna let it grow out and that's what i've been doing thus far..Coming in pretty good and i've spotted a few greys in their lol...No biggie though....

Last edited:
Damn barber made my mustache too skinny. Pisses me off
You gotta start lining yourself up. I always do it myself since I was never happy when someone else touched my facial hair . Plus if I mess it up I only get mad at myself.

I'm trying to use the jbco a lot more. I need my mustache to fully connect. I would be happy even with a weak Klay Thompson goatee.

Last edited:
My fellow bearded brethren
I've had my beard growing in since I was about 15
My beard grows in full
I see some of u guys saying ur beard doesn't grow in full
Just wanted to share my experience
When I was 14 I had sex the first time
The girl I was messing with told me to rub her juices on my face and I would get a beard
Well I'm not saying she was right
But I've had a full beard since with no spots in my beard

So does this stuff make all types of hair grow faster or fuller? I'm lowkey interested.

Is it something you apply at night? I don't need anything clogging my pores.
I've been using it and i've saw some pretty decent results..It's doesn't have a very pleasant smell, but it keep the beard conditioned and form being dry....

I've seen improvements with the JBCO. There's no question it works, I just think it depends on the person to what degree. I noticed my beard got more full in areas where it had hair already. I don't think it makes hair grow in parts of your face where you just can't grow a beard. I'm still applying it to my chin under my lips hoping it does grow in. It's very slowly filling in but I don't know if it's because of the JBCO or my beard is just naturally growing still

Talking to dudes at work and they tell me they couldn't grow a full beard at my age (19) but have a completely full beard now in their 30's-40's. So hopefully mine is still coming out.

Back
Top Bottom