Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

My fellow bearded brethren
I've had my beard growing in since I was about 15
My beard grows in full
I see some of u guys saying ur beard doesn't grow in full
Just wanted to share my experience
When I was 14 I had sex the first time
The girl I was messing with told me to rub her juices on my face and I would get a beard
Well I'm not saying she was right
But I've had a full beard since with no spots in my beard

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fam practically said "it couldn't hurt your beard growth if you ate some *****... Just saying".

Last edited:
me a few months ago. i shaved it all off in december and started growing it out again. that was about 9 or ten months worth with trimming in between. I've grown it out prob three times in my life.

it grows super fast. the number one thing for a good thick healthy beard is what your intake is. if you drink a lot or smoke or eat unhealthy foods it shows on your outside just as much as your insides.  

Also, somehow between 2013-2015 we have forgot what the difference between "facial hair" and a "BEARD" is. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Do yall comb your beard out or brush it down in morning
u gotta comb it one time in the morning. do not comb it all day. i used to comb mine regularly and destroyed it my first time around due to split ends. also get a hand made kent comb. not a cheapo plastic pop out comb for 99 cents. it will cut your hairs and destroy your beard

u gotta comb it one time in the morning. do not comb it all day. i used to comb mine regularly and destroyed it my first time around due to split ends. also get a hand made kent comb. not a cheapo plastic pop out comb for 99 cents. it will cut your hairs and destroy your beard
Good info. Will definitely change my routine

roll.gif
 Some of these Paul Pierce struggle beards are REAL!

I don't know why some a y'all put yourselves through it. 

roll.gif
 Some of these Paul Pierce struggle beards are REAL!

I don't know why some a y'all put yourselves through it. 
lol. every time my girl sees him on tv she calls his beard out. glad i found this thread. maybe i can help some folks out. I've been through it all and learned a lot along the way to get it the way it is now. 

ive been using jbco for like 5-6 months now and i will say that the parts where youre not able to grow hair it doesnt really help like ppl said, well in my case it doesnt. i got a small patch on each side of the beard and no changes since.

Ive been growing my beard since last year july, ive got it trimmed twice, nothing crazy just minimal cutting and now im at a point where i feel like the damn hair wont even grow anymore, pissing me off cause it looks the same to me...smh:rolleyes

First time seeing this thread, figured I share...

Keep it conditioned with this...
Zach galifianakis is that you? 
laugh.gif
 You kinda favor him even though I can't see your eyes..Anyhow is the beard butter greasy or does it rub in and keep the beard moisturized pretty good? I use the oil's right, but wouldn't mind switching it up a bit....

Last edited:

Zach galifianakis is that you? 
laugh.gif
 You kinda favor him even though I can't see your eyes..Anyhow is the beard butter greasy or does it rub in and keep the beard moisturized pretty good? I use the oil's right, but wouldn't mind switching it up a bit....
Haha, I haven't got that one yet.  Someone said Seth Rogen the other day.  Its gotta be because of the beard and hair. 

I haven't used any oils, so I cant really compare.  But the butter keeps it moisturized without getting greasy.  Its nice, it holds everything in place and keeps it soft.  I would recommend it.

Haha, I haven't got that one yet.  Someone said Seth Rogen the other day.  Its gotta be because of the beard and hair. 

I haven't used any oils, so I cant really compare.  But the butter keeps it moisturized without getting greasy.  Its nice, it holds everything in place and keeps it soft.  I would recommend it.
Lol Yea seth rogen is another good one...Thanks for the response..I think i'm gonna check the beard butter out pretty soon....

Last edited:
here is some of my daily beard supply. my girl has her own salon and she goes to a lot of hair shows and pics up samples for me here and there of shampoos and oils. most of what i use daily is a small handmade kent comb for my mustache in the morning, a medium handmade kent comb for my pocket, uppercut deluxe moustache wax and simply vanilla beard oil from the bearded bastard (not pictured b/c I'm out of it and its on its way in the mail).  

some oils are really watery, and others are thick like a jelly. depends on what you like. never put too much oil! it will look like an oil slick on your face. if you have itchy skin the first couple of weeks it will pass, don't scratch it. what i use is blue beards beard saver. its a cream that soothes the skin. also when my beard is shorter, like the first week or so i use a boars hair brush like in the picture. but once a few weeks pass you'll need a comb. never skimp on the comb. trust me. buy a good hand made one. your hair will thank you for it. also buy a really good pair of scissors to trim it (like 50 dollars at least for good beard scissors). you cats are walking around with 1000 dollar shoes on that you wear once a month. i know you can afford to keep your beard up , you'll be wearing it every day 
laugh.gif

Been a minute since i last posted. I had to trim it down to a stubble because the haircut lady trimmed it along my sides so I had to take it down so it didnt look too bad. Anyway after a couple weeks here is where im at.
View media item 1440794

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom