Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

In grown hairs usually come from shaving against the grain, using an old razor or, shaving without proper other or softening the skin prior to shave.
I never shave before a shower, the steam seems to prep my face for what's to come, a shave.

If you want to just take the easy way though, Go to Wal-Mart and purchase "bump stopper" and apply it after every shave, shortcut

View media item 1613656

Thanks brah. It was from my barber. I would always get them after a cut

my beard just got past struggle length and filled in and I have a job interview Tuesday... Help me bros.

Didn't Ben Franklin say "Those who would give up beards, to secure a temporary Job, deserve neither beards nor jobs" ?
I think Im gonna have to at least trim it down to the face.

View media item 1618100
Had to recently restart....but this beard attracted the most soft thighs. I like being partially nude on predominately male sneaker forums

Did you line up your sides Pook? growing mine but I brought the lines too low, want it to grow back in without trimming the rest. And that amish beard balm is the truth.

Tough call b, that inbetween struggle. Technically though, it's not fully grown so you're not violating the Ben Franklin laws.

Barber decided for me 
frown.gif

told em neat/ closer to the face... I might as well have told him 5 o clock shadow.. sigh. cant do an interview like this. im gonna have to go down to thin goatee and stash...

lesson learned. just do your own beard til its up to strength.. no shade to my barber he still nice with it =/

My avy is looking back at me in the mirror 

Last edited:
I cannot grow a strong beard to save my, but I have received product samples through various facial hair club buddies, and of all the beard shampoo i've tried, I really liked blue beards :smokin stuff was super legit... i also use prospector oil on my moustache, which I love, but i haven't got a chance to give it test run on beard hair

Had to trim minw way down. Cand stand how wild it grows out. Lookin like pubes on my face. In between barber visits i line it up myself, this time i let my girl do it and it came out pretty dam nice

I was going 10 weeks strong, with just a line-up. Didn't touch the length.

Shaved the entire thing off for an interview.....interview went terrible. Feels like I took a double L :smh:

Any consensus on what the best beard product for a straight-haired person's beard is?

i don't need growth, just all the other **** beard oil and wax is supposed to do.

oh and tips on copping a brush?

oh and is it recommended to start from scratch with products? or will my beard soften up with product despite growing without anything for about a month now?

Am i the only ones who beard just stops growing at the bottom/lower half and the upper continues to grow (and in a different texture)? Im debating on trimming the upper part down as it sticks out further than the lower half

Back
Top Bottom