Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

I stopped trying to grow it out longer than an 8 setting on my beard trimmer. I want a ricky hall / dallas keuchel beard but my beard doesn’t grow in full. It just looks puffy when grown out.
How long does it take to reach that length anyways?

I gotta start all over. This clown of a barber cut my cheek line down too far it was basically a stupid chin strap.

Now on cuts or shape ups nobody’s touching my beard, neck or anything. Just gonna let it grow and be unruly till decide what to do.

IMG_8918.JPG

Keeping it up

Reactions: GJR
wait you for real?

yea man. Im 30+. Seem like my beard coverage stopped advancing at like 25. I had the goatee thinly connected to the stash and the beard on the side of my face, but them joints never converged for full covereage. Started with this oil combo for about a month now and i see lil sparse hairs growing in the dead zones.

I haven’t grown mine in awhile and now that I am it feels too dry. Almost like its dead lol. Idk if I’m eating bad or if I’m doing something wrong. Any tips?

I haven’t grown mine in awhile and now that I am it feels too dry. Almost like its dead lol. Idk if I’m eating bad or if I’m doing something wrong. Any tips?

Try honest amish

also make sure you shampoo and condition it like twice a week

Back
Top Bottom