smokin.gif
Nice stuff everyone.

Still building mine:

Here's some pics at 85% complete:

39843646119549387306048.jpg

photoqrz.jpg

She's probably at about 90% now

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

it looks 100% complete.... it's a fixed gear theres only like 11 parts.
I think he means he hasn't put all of his illest stickers and homemade spoke cards 
laugh.gif
 ...kidding!
Nice bikes everyone, I lost the will to ride after I quit my messenger job but I ride my Trek 2300 every now and then. After I'm done working on my S13, I'm definitely going build another bike! 
pimp.gif

NT never changing and always coming with the smart alec-ness
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah looking to cop a b43 rear and possibly some drops.

Suggestions anyone?

Ps: Im gonna add mad stickers to this thing so I can wheelie/keo for days
eek.gif

Bought this bike off CL a couple months ago and took me a while to fix it up, but this is about 80% done.  Rideable, but not perfect.  I know its not as nice as everybody else's bike, but I think I did a good job as a beginner. Holla!

jt1jjd.jpg

Just picked this up
pimp.gif
. I still need to be schooled tho
nerd.gif

And what do you guys mean by fixed gears? And why the hate?

Planes, trains and automobiles today trying to get to a course I speaking at - my car is being worked on so I had to take my wife's work van and the only bike that fits in it is my mom's folding bike so I borrowed that. Took the van to the train station and put the bike on the train then used it at the other end.

ikea-bike1.jpg

Only had to go a few miles but it's not what I'm used to. I passed someone though! Riding that in a blazer with my pants tucked into my cowboy boots. It's okay on the flat but as soon as the road turns up it gets pretty rough.

I continue to get stunted on by other students at school with dope bikes

I'm looking to find a cool commuter bike (not fixed), where should I begin? I don't know anything about bikes, like which company provides the best parts/etc.

Is buying online good? Or is it better to go to a local bike shop?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I continue to get stunted on by other students at school with dope bikes

I'm looking to find a cool commuter bike (not fixed), where should I begin? I don't know anything about bikes, like which company provides the best parts/etc.

Is buying online good? Or is it better to go to a local bike shop?

I am a newbie also. I went into a local shop and they were a great help. Different world tho
laugh.gif

54cm peugeot

Still switching parts on it and next week will get shimano tiagra crankset installed...started from bare frame and little by little built it up.

thinking about copping a bicycle for that downtown life...

Dallas downtown is weird because everything that's there is just businesses... I'm moving to one of the few apartments...

uptown Dallas, west end, deep ellum is where everything is at. a little long to walk, but way too short to jump in a car, drive, find a parking spot and pay for parking...

tips? I guess I want something that's lightweight...

never understand the super high butt and low handlebars. is that how its done/

Back
Top Bottom