Post Your Favorite PunchLines VOL. 5

"you just see jill on the hill i knocked jack off . but this aint nursery . this is brain surgery . skee mask on ma bullets let em commit brain burglery . its an emergency . someone in all black left the whole scene burgundy" lil longer then it should be but waynes that good

!$%* aint addin up how you talk alot of !$%* but like a white girl in the club you just cant back it up! WRITER!

Yea I blame it on my upbringing it goes back to when Tyrese was on that bus singing - Joe Budden

The neighbors would know my name if the crib was smaller - Joe Budden

"leave cats scared to drop !#%$ like school stalls with no doors"

"the only cat to drop lines like samoans on tight ropes"

"knock you out the frame like christmas pictures with you drunk uncle"

"doper MCs non-existent like RuPaul's cl!t is, can't tell if you're d!ck or pu55y like topless infants"

-Qwel

And leave you "speechless" lyke homeless people getting asked "knock knock jokes" - Vakill

^^^had me dying for days.. lol

" If thats ya man warn em cause its enough bullets in here to hit every NBA patch on em" Banks

Look at the valedictorian, scared of the future while I hope in the Delorean.

"Fans feenin for me to put the work out, sorry bout the hold up allido didnt work out. Baby im back on board time to surf out, young strapped and gifted dont make me bring the curse out...muthasuckkkasss"-Young Chris

Not a favorite but hadn't heard it in a minute until yesterday.

"Jada come through controlling the Porsche, have it shaking more than Ali holding the torch"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Not a favorite but hadn't heard it in a minute until yesterday.

"Jada come through controlling the Porsche, have it shaking more than Ali holding the torch"

laugh.gif

"Jada come through controlling the Porsche, have it shaking more than haters shaking like Ali holding the torch"

how could yall miss

Ima get bucks like millwakee cuz like Sam i Cassell ...
alien.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 - JADA

Bank account type solid .. Truck nice and brolic, The rims on the truck stand out like the shoulders on Dwight howard. J- MILLZ
smh.gif
pimp.gif

we without the grams on the line, its like seein wesley snipes at the tanning salon.------- Cassidy

^ Fab.

And the guns unload quickly, hit you with a bullet the size of Mutumbo's pinky. - Banks (Might be a little off)

Back
Top Bottom