Post Your Motorcycle

Getting into photography and played a little the other day. I haven't ridden in a few months. Too hot and too much rain just kills the mood every time.

Walter..

Since my twins off to med-school becoming a MD or some **** I got his evo and my R1 to switch off between; that awd is crazy even compared to my bike, but hitting 80-90 in first is still better lol.

^^^^^^ yeah evo power aint no joke

i decided im selling mine after having it for 3 years, hopefully i dont regret it in the future

Has anyone purchased aftermarket fairings? If so, what website did you cop from? Wanna change out my fairings to something different. Have a 2011 R6 Raven

After years of having my M1 license, finally got my own bike, a Yamaha R3. Figure I'd develop my skills before moving up to the big boys.

After years of having my M1 license, finally got my own bike, a Yamaha R3. Figure I'd develop my skills before moving up to the big boys.
My advice get something bigger a 600 will be fine( personal experience ) you will thank me

Dang, y'all are making me jealous. I'm about to go on a three week vacay out of the country so I'm missing prime riding weather here in Jersey

The "selling my son's bike to _____" posts have been going on for years fam. You can spot those from a far. The use of the name Richard Cranium, or D*** Cranium, just confirms it was a fake posting.

My advice get something bigger a 600 will be fine( personal experience ) you will thank me
good choice I have the blue and silver one and I love it I just put new flush light on mine about to cop a new fender eliminator cuz I absolutely hate the stock one.

Think I'm going to step it up to a 1000 next season. Had my 600 Gixxer for the past two years, and I had my R6 back in 2012. I think I can safely say I've got the hang of riding to the point where I can handle the additional power. I'd love that BMW SR1000, but that joint is costly. :lol:

Kinda want a Busa, but I also kinda want another GSXR (I know the Busa is technically a GSXR, but you get my point).

Dang, y'all are making me jealous. I'm about to go on a three week vacay out of the country so I'm missing prime riding weather here in Jersey

I feel the pain. Just broke 2 bones in my right and fractured one of my left hand.

Right hand in a cast and just dealing with the left. Can't be 100% crippled. 6 week recovery time :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom