POST YOUR SORT OF WANT...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

emily-blunt-photo-038.jpg

Emily Blunt

to hell with that, i def want emily blunt. she is really beautiful imo, and doesn't try hard like other celeb #*%@$+.

maggie q is a def want for me too
Maggie-Q-picture-19.jpg

my sort of want goes to....
emma-watson-rupert-grint-daniel-radcliffe-deathly-hallows-premiere-01.jpg

668.jpg

although the older she gets the more i want...and don't even try to hit me with the chris hanson steez. shes 21.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my sort of want goes to....
emma-watson-rupert-grint-daniel-radcliffe-deathly-hallows-premiere-01.jpg

668.jpg

although the older she gets the more i want...and don't even try to hit me with the chris hanson steez. shes 21.

indifferent.gif
emma is a sort of want? you only sort of want emma. You aint ordinary bruh
alien.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

yes im slightly mad right now

I only say that cause I only seen her on Devil Wears Prada and really didn't think much of her. Then all of sudden I just kind of noticed her and mind you I don't watch none of her films. Maybe I am just doing this whole thing wrong. Haha.

Ok..here...Kelly Rowland. Never thought anything of her since she always stood next to Beyonce but now she is looking good with the long hair:

IMG_7976.jpg

lol dudes in here posting 9's and 10's as if the title of the thread was "Post Your Top 5". Rachel McAdams? Emma Stone? Emily Blunt? Katy Perry? really??
laugh.gif

I'll come back and post my 'Sort of Wants' later
laugh.gif

American+Idol+Top+13+Party+3qppJYiNj6Ul.jpg

Strong Jaw and all.

Aubrey_Plaza_20885_3.jpg

Loved her in Funny People and Parks and Rec. Can't wait for "The To-Do List." 

tumblr_lkdjvdlIlJ1qdqlmuo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Karen O

Karen-O.jpg

sick.gif
 Son....what is wrong with some of you. All these chicks in here are either definite smashes or definite passes, there's no in between....which is actually what this thread is supposed to be dedicated to.

Back
Top Bottom