Post Your Talent(s)/Or something you're proud to have accomplished

Just want to see what some of the members of the NT community have going on for themselves. 8)

I've always been able to pick up sports quickly. I learned to do tricks on a skateboard in middle school and recently began playing soccer. I'm not Messi, but I'm actually pretty good at it now

Very good at sports. I can play soccer, basketball (Not as good as Wayne Washington) , track, surf, and skateboard. I was an all around athlete in high school making Varsity Club.

Ranked second in my class with GPA of 3.95 . Pretty proud of myself. 

Very good at sports. I can play soccer, basketball (Not as good as Wayne Washington) , track, surf, and skateboard. I was an all around athlete in high school making Varsity Club.

Ranked second in my class with GPA of 3.95 . Pretty proud of myself. 

thats pretty good, what teacher messed with your GPA like that, though :lol:

Naturally good at sports

Always been a good fighter (mentally, physically)

Always been good at talking to people. I'm currently a BA major but I've been to to be a psychiatrist many times.

talented at drawing like my dad. Teachers in high school and middle school said I was good. I never really got into it after that except maybe wanting to get into the graphic designing program in college.

My dad used to design stuff for Boeing. Family hinted I should try what he did even though everything is computer now though

Last edited:
I can urinate without a burning sensation in my urethra.

id roll with it being a talent if you are part of team raw

I can play the drums

got any vids of you playing? I play guitar, playing an instrument is something i encourage

talented at drawing like my dad. Teachers in high school and middle school said I was good. I never really got into it after that except maybe wanting to get into the graphic designing program in college.

My dad used to design stuff for Boeing. Family hinted I should try what he did even though everything is computer now though

can you post any drawings you have?

CNN said I'll be dead by 21

what wouldve caused that?

Clean record
Artist ...peep avy
Restored my own car. Best feeling
Painter
Cyclist without doping

I can make a ***** cum 3 times in a given time frame.

O yea, I can fry a mean piece of salmon fillet.

Last edited:
Languages. I pick them up pretty quickly.
I can cook a good curry and bake really good roti.
I got dem tongue skills.

Last edited:
Taught myself guitar and keyboard, pretty good at most sports done everything from football, baseball, basketball, soccer, rugby,gymnastics, track, tennis, golf you name it I've done it to a competitive level lol

I play the piano. I got a lil over a million views on my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/mramazing05

I also played the drums and the trumpet and was good at those instruments too. I personally think I have a thing for music and instruments. I want to learn how to play the guitar and the violin next.

Back
Top Bottom