Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i'm really excited to get a tattoo.. i want several... still working on the idea for my ribs/back, because i want that one to be sick

my first one i want at the nape of my neck, "all that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" edgar allan poe. below that i want to get an abstract third eye symbolizing consciousness and enlightenment... and seeing to the end of the universe....i was contemplating the typical buddhist eyes but i want something more abstract and not so literal.. i have an idea in mind.

anyways anyone know of any good tattoo shops in NYC.. i've heard of adorned but anywhere else? if so what artists have you used? this tat is pretty simple but i have a more complex one that i want done.
Don't do it ma. I am a firm believer that girls look better in their natural state.

smokin.gif

I think art wise, this guy (Mike Devries) kills Kat Von D and Cartoon. But I can see this only appealing to some since color isn't super big on here....butjust in the art sense, this guy is really, really good! If I had the funds, I would throw down for his stuff.

bluemonogorilla.jpg
elephant5.jpg
pirate_chick.jpg
daveysmalll.jpg
dali_good_raw.jpg
skully1.jpg
mary_statue2.jpg

More here: http://www.mdtattoos.com/

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Don't do it ma. I am a firm believer that girls look better in their natural state.
1. please do not call me "ma" ever again.
2. so i guess you are breaking up with me?

i really could care less what other people think.

grin.gif

grin.gif

sorry SiMPLYDiMPLY those tiny, stars, music notes, butterflies, tigers on the face is ******. you'll understand someday.

you aint shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
roll.gif

My whole take on woman getting tats (in this day of age cause I am sure it will all change soon) is to go all out and not get tiny ones here andthere. The in thing only about a couple of years ago was small tats on the leg, tramp stamps, arm bars, other cliche spots. Now I just like girls with sleevesand massive tattoos....but a girl with no tats is cool too.

^.... Anway what is the proper description of a tat that goes from your chest like above your nipple onto your arm like a half-sleeve and also could someonegive me some ideas for tats like that. Thank You in advance,

I was just on websites trying 2 think about where my next tats are gonna be at and of what...

these joints look CRACK, not sure of what my next tats are but... ill see

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

grin.gif

sorry SiMPLYDiMPLY those tiny, stars, music notes, butterflies, tigers on the face is ******. you'll understand someday.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
who said that? i actually have changed the location, my tattoo shall be on my ribs. and who said i'm getting a stupid tattoo a la chris brown likestars, music notes, blah blah blah????

my prospective tattoo is extremely intricate now and very meaningful.... i could write an essay about it and what it means to me.

and what's with the "you aint shhhhh" comment? rude.

word.

i get sick of seeing little cherries at the waistline, paw prints, "delicious", "honey", all that other junk on females...

it's way sexier if you get a big piece or a sleeve that's tastefully done, imo...

but i'm attracted to beautiful women, so if this doesn't apply to you, then disregard...

my prospective tattoo is extremely intricate now and very meaningful.... i could write an essay about it and what it means to me.
its a portrait of me then right?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I was just on websites trying 2 think about where my next tats are gonna be at and of what...

these joints look CRACK, not sure of what my next tats are but... ill see

That is what I don't dig on a girl. Just small (that is what I consider small) little tiny tats like that This is the only pic I could find on my limitedaccess at work but I like chicks like this (minus one sleeve though).

m7qq6x.jpg

my tat idea is on point, but im afraid of who im gonna get to do it ... might just have to go to cali

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I think art wise, this guy (Mike Devries) kills Kat Von D and Cartoon. But I can see this only appealing to some since color isn't super big on here....but just in the art sense, this guy is really, really good! If I had the funds, I would throw down for his stuff.

bluemonogorilla.jpg
elephant5.jpg
pirate_chick.jpg
daveysmalll.jpg
dali_good_raw.jpg
skully1.jpg
mary_statue2.jpg

More here: http://www.mdtattoos.com/
that $@!# is insane
smh.gif
i couldnt even do that on paper
smh.gif

This thread has got me sold on getting inked....I just need to find someone on this kind of level (maybe a lil lower
laugh.gif
) who i can put my faith in!

Just got some color added to my sleeve 2 weeks ago.....still got a long way to go until its done....7ft wingspan ftl
ohwell.gif

BEFORE

eulpbk.jpg

AFTER

16acnkg.jpg
2hyvxxg.jpg

2yyw0sw.jpg
28lgin7.jpg

The water will be shades of blues, the Koi will be black, oranges and reds, and the lotus on my inner bicep will be purple/pink....

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

grin.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
who said that? i actually have changed the location, my tattoo shall be on my ribs. and who said i'm getting a stupid tattoo a la chris brown like stars, music notes, blah blah blah????

and what's with the "you aint shhhhh" comment? rude.
Okay, Sorry for the comments. I'm human, we fight to make up.

Your say your prospective tattoo your thinking about is meaningful where you can write a whole essay then why get a tattoo? Why not write a book if you couldwrite a essay? Open your mind to other substantial method of expression. What I meant by the "you aint shh.... " is that I believe you haven'teven begun to be a person you think you are, being so naive and hard headed. (pun intented)

Cats think that when their 20 years old, they all grown and mentally strong to say, "I don't care what people think...."
grin.gif
People at 50y/o constantly reflect back to their 30s!!! how they madechildish mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom