Post your TATS vol. inked for life

n16119037_35836326_6395724.jpg

Originally Posted by Cmonbeeazy

Re-up of my work...fully healed...ready to start working on the other arm...
c9f26393b76aaac622c25d7bea6b404a8e0f36c8.jpg
b2526e53de658a0d2b4277726b5860c0aa68bbdd.jpg
e4f168386aa72528786679d1324f22636e750ae0.jpg
de01693264a4242575bb16e2b03da39ac7f8f0d6.jpg
1cf1673963ab2a2b75a5302abc75afdf7f719288.jpg
48e36c2a3b236e0fa30d22772c3b79b96bc4f40f.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I've been thinkin' about stained glass tats for the longest...

That's one of the best I've seen...

Done at the end of January, I have the other side done too (not pictured). Probably have to sit for another 3 - 4 hours to have the half sleeve finished

2dsfwvr.jpg

popsiclepete420, I absolutely love this tattoo. Good job. Where is it from?

Anyway, for my 2nd tat, I'm either going to get "THUNDERBIRD" across my waistline or this (the bird at the top):
thunderbird_killer_whale.jpg

Originally Posted by popsiclepete420

Done at the end of January, I have the other side done too (not pictured). Probably have to sit for another 3 - 4 hours to have the half sleeve finished

2dsfwvr.jpg
eek.gif

-The Juice

Cmonbeeazy

Did not want to quote all of your pictures, but your tattoo is simply sick! The colors and the quality looks so nice.

How long did it take all together?

Just got this done at NYC Adorned, HORRIBLE picture, even with a D40.
laugh.gif

Looks alot better in real life, picture just butchered how it really looks.
grin.gif

Mine has been healed for quite some time now and I noticed I need to get a touch up. Some parts weren't really shaded in right but I know I am being overlyanalytical. Anyways....top right is the tat:

the-calm-5.jpg

Still looks kind of hard to make out since it is only black and white...but I am thinking about adding a splash of color.

i wanna get full sleeves, back and chest...............my girlfriend said she doesnt want me too nor does she like that though.

for real though i love tats.

My lil bro and I are the last of our fam. so its important to represent the name. If you look close I had to go over my heart surgery scar. still not done.will post more pics when I finish next week...

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by patsilog55

got this tattoo about a year or two ago. its song lyrics from a band called scary kids scaring kids. i put it on their myspace and got super flamed cause everyone thought it was fake. but i promise its 100% legit my friend mark is a photographer and thought it would be cool to shoot. got it in millbrae california at a shop called triple R by joel for 300.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/patsilog55/?action=view&current=2210794927_057576f613_o1.jpg
That's cold as hell.

Idk what's worse the chinese symbol tats or stars?
Tribal.
Font of that tat? Joint is disgusting.

eek.gif
I want my babie's name, London on my chest/colar bone like that. i NEED that font
nerd.gif

Im not one to jock, and i really dont favor color tats, but homie's stained glass religeous sleeve is DOPE as hell.

Props to you and the artist.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by patsilog55

got this tattoo about a year or two ago. its song lyrics from a band called scary kids scaring kids. i put it on their myspace and got super flamed cause everyone thought it was fake. but i promise its 100% legit my friend mark is a photographer and thought it would be cool to shoot. got it in millbrae california at a shop called triple R by joel for 300.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/patsilog55/?action=view&current=2210794927_057576f613_o1.jpg
That's cold as hell.

Idk what's worse the chinese symbol tats or stars?
Tribal.
Font of that tat? Joint is disgusting.

eek.gif
I want my babie's name, London on my chest/colar bone like that. i NEED that font
nerd.gif

yeah dude i wish i could help you guys out but when i got the tattoo the guy just basically free handed everything on in a span of about an hour. thats all iknow about the font. no info on the type, style or name or none of that.

Do u think stain glassed tattoos can look good without color... directed at Warfare and n e other NT member who has an answer cuz I'm thinking about thisin black n grey
Image_820_1.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just got this done at NYC Adorned, HORRIBLE picture, even with a D40.
laugh.gif

Looks alot better in real life, picture just butchered how it really looks.
grin.gif
I'm sure it looks good. Who did your piece? I got my first there at Adorned by Damion Ross.

Back
Top Bottom