Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by 23kidd

B0SSLDY-
Def. Add color....Maybe add some birds around it?

Thinkin' bout getting these two,
tryna figure out where to place 'em on my body though.

-Never stop believing
-Because they loved me, I stayed strong.

The second one is for my parents, i did alotta %%+%, put them through hell, but they were still there for me and supported me
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

^thats whats up.....i feel you on your post....dont ever forget the fam....

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Here is another one that Mandy Garcia did. Have no idea hot it was done but looks interesting to say the least.

white.jpg
White ink maybe? Not sure I always see them when they're done and never in the process/fresh.

That is what I am thinking. It is only raised cause it was just finished. I wonder if a black light would bring it out. Kind of cool but then kind of dumb.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

Unfinished... did it while buzzin..didn't bleed, surprisingly. quality ruined it..
I still have sessions to go, but I'm not sure what to add on.. suggestion?

i assure you after a couple weeks of crunches it'll be fine.
laugh.gif
a white finish.

devil.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

Unfinished... did it while buzzin..didn't bleed, surprisingly. quality ruined it..
I still have sessions to go, but I'm not sure what to add on.. suggestion?

i assure you after a couple weeks of crunches it'll be fine.
laugh.gif
a white finish.

devil.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif
x
laugh.gif
I'm actually thinking of adding some white around the lotus, not THAT way obviously. lol

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Here is another one that Mandy Garcia did. Have no idea hot it was done but looks interesting to say the least.

white.jpg
White ink maybe? Not sure I always see them when they're done and never in the process/fresh.

That is what I am thinking. It is only raised cause it was just finished. I wonder if a black light would bring it out. Kind of cool but then kind of dumb.
I'm pretty sure that's white ink.  My artist's wife has her chest done in white ink and i can see it looking like that right after it's done.  Looks so throwed in person though once it's healed.

- Preciate it.

Got my first tattoo today...I went in being really nervous/excited/anxious and I came out VERY happy with the outcome. It looks perfect and exactly how I wanted it.

The pain on my side/ribs was pretty bad...but its not as bad as I thought it would be...the pain was tolerable but it still hurts. I found myself grimacing a lot, but was never even close to being in enough pain to where I wanted to yell or cry or anything.

Heres the pictures...still pretty swollen...

James 4:7-8 "Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Come near to God and He will come near to you. Wash your hands and purify your hearts."

ku JHAWX, if I were to ever get a tat like yours on my ribs, I've found the spot I would get it on because of you. I'm a similar build to you, so that's the reason why. Looks good man, nice and simple.

Just wondering, is anyone on here a teacher with tattoos ?

If so,do they make you cover them up or they don't care? I'm asking cause my major is elementary school teaching and I'm scared to get a tattoo and they won't hire me cause of that....lol.

^ It seems to me that it would be smart to get one that is easily covered up. I'm sure schools would feel iffy hiring a heavily tattoo'd person regardless of his/her qualifications...

If so,do they make you cover them up or they don't care? I'm asking cause my major is elementary school teaching and I'm scared to get a tattoo and they won't hire me cause of that....lol.
I know in my High School there was one teacher who was tatted up from head to toe. Even wore shorts to show off his leg sleeves.

It might be the principals finally call since I'm sure superintendents aren't at schools 24/7.

At my school (high school) This one teacher has both arms with full sleeves, and has a full beard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the responces.

I'm not tryna go all out with the tats. So far I have my moms name on my wrist and I'm thinking of getting a few words on my arms that's it. I guess it depends on the county or school...just wanted to see what the teachers would say.

got some more work done to my half sleeve...he finished more of the upper arm...still have another session. pics do no justice, i will post better pics later...

dop5js.jpg

had it like this for the past 4 months
qppf28.jpg

Can you guys shed me some ideas into way to cover this up?
fm516v.jpg

I've thought about getting a koi fish starting from my elbow going down.

Back
Top Bottom