Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Stickz405

Got a portrait of my mother when she was the same age as me now (20)

SICK
i was thinking of doing this as well with one of my mom's old pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

And the SIMP tattoo of the year goes to Snoop. I think this is Snoops only tattoo, or am I wrong?

IMG_4085.jpg

how is that a simp tattoo since he's been with her since he was like 18 lol.

question for the people who had to sit in for multiple sessions. do you tip after each session? or after the whole tattoo is complete?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

3774628041_f93f8c704e_o.jpg
*drools*  You guys have to stop posting stuff like this or my willpower is going to finally give in and I'll end up with a sleeve. That's beautiful, geez.

I'm gonna add to my rib tattoo soon. Right now it's just the initials of my mom dad and brother but I'm drawing up some stuff I'd like to do around it so it flows better. I was thinking purple roses around my mom's initial bc they're her favorite flower, and then I'd like to put a lotus styled like the one above near my dad's initial. Or maybe bamboo, because he's such a tranquil, spiritual guy. I was also thinking a phoenix.

I draw tattoos constantly so I always like to wait until I'm settled on something for at least a year with no changes before I get it.
what is this style called?? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 really tryna get my chest done with a style like that .

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

NOT MINE (Friend's
laugh.gif
)

Its creative i guess ... lol but def would never have this on me

I will be gettin A couple in the coming months...

roll.gif
sick.gif

Thats horrible. To top it off that line up of the back of his head is comedy. Son used a butcher knife to line up his back

Why is Jumpman Jesus the "i" in Christ when it's shaped like an 'a'?

I would have read it as Chrast if I didn't put it together.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

3774628041_f93f8c704e_o.jpg
*drools*  You guys have to stop posting stuff like this or my willpower is going to finally give in and I'll end up with a sleeve. That's beautiful, geez.

I'm gonna add to my rib tattoo soon. Right now it's just the initials of my mom dad and brother but I'm drawing up some stuff I'd like to do around it so it flows better. I was thinking purple roses around my mom's initial bc they're her favorite flower, and then I'd like to put a lotus styled like the one above near my dad's initial. Or maybe bamboo, because he's such a tranquil, spiritual guy. I was also thinking a phoenix.

I draw tattoos constantly so I always like to wait until I'm settled on something for at least a year with no changes before I get it.
what is this style called?? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 really tryna get my chest done with a style like that .
That's Usugrow's artwork.  He's a Japanese artist.  Does a lot of amazing stuff.

Theres some cool tats in here
pimp.gif

Anybody know any good tattoo artists in Baltimore?
nerd.gif
I wanna go to a professional for the next one

Back
Top Bottom