Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Man i want a tattoo but I dont want anything generic or meaningless

thus the reason I wait till an idea speaks to me

Quite possibly the illest tat I've ever seen
tattoooooo.jpg

The arms are straight too

5peter.jpg

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Just got my outline done a few hours ago.....

Sick dude. I kind of want a day of the dead tat (if that is the right term) on my other arm to kind of contrast with my Tibetan skull. Hope you get full color on that bad boy.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Sick dude. I kind of want a day of the dead tat (if that is the right term) on my other arm to kind of contrast with my Tibetan skull. Hope you get full color on that bad boy.
dope sir, make sure you get bright colors, thats the whole point.....

also it can be called a day of the dead or sugar skull....

i got 2 or 3 sugar skulls i wanna get and ima keep workin on my sailor jerry sleeve...

Originally Posted by J2Legend

In April of this year I got this one.
A filipino/polynesian style tattoo with the sun/3stars.
The script is Alibata with my mothers maiden name and my last name.

nice.  the design is sick.
i've been thinking about getting a traditional filipino tribal sleeve.  i have to look for that website again where you fill out a questionnaire and they design something unique based on your family.

Too ill. 
How much did this run you fam?

Originally Posted by shogun

nice.  the design is sick.
i've been thinking about getting a traditional filipino tribal sleeve.  i have to look for that website again where you fill out a questionnaire and they design something unique based on your family.

Have you tried Pinoytattoos.com? Or try emailing The Kuya... i'm sure he could help?

Looking to get some new ink done by a VERY VERY GOOD artist.. I'll pay the premium for extra quality. Havent found one yet tho.

Somewhere on my forearm..
a2tagk.jpg

trying to figure out if i should get it all blk/gry, or add color. i am caramel complected 

I'm actually thinking about going black and grey with it. If I remember right we have the same artist...Luke from everlasting.

Anyone know a good Filipino Tribal artist?

I wonder if its possible to add tribal around an already existing Filipino Star/Cross/Sun tattoo that I have.

I'm actually thinking about going black and grey with it. If I remember right we have the same artist...Luke from everlasting.

Oh...dope. Luke is a nice dude and I am sure he'll finish that bad boy clean.

I am sure I am late on this but I had no idea that Joe Rogan had sleeve tattoos. Man.....it's seriously a dime a dozen now.

Untitled-1.jpg

joe%20rogan%20tattoo%201.jpg

rogantatoo2.jpg

rogantatoo3.jpg

Got this one finished about a week ago.
I would say this one could've been better and i will probably get it touched up by another artist if i get the outside of my arm done in time.

And got this one done yesterday:

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

Anybody know any good artists for Japanese artwork in the baltimore/DC area? Looking to get a Hokusai print on my bicep.

This one:
hok-2b.jpg

Check out Tom Beasley at Dragon Moon Tattoo. He's been tattooing for 30+ years but kinda expensive.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

Anybody know any good artists for Japanese artwork in the baltimore/DC area? Looking to get a Hokusai print on my bicep.

This one:
hok-2b.jpg

Check out Tom Beasley at Dragon Moon Tattoo. He's been tattooing for 30+ years but kinda expensive.
I will. Thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom