Post your Twitter Vol. 2012

Hoppin on the twitter wave since Facebook been gettin boring with every other post being someone tagged in a fake sneaker pic

Bout to just follow a bunch of these when I get back to the crib.

Mine is @MrFr3sHtAd3aTh

Twitter = the HBO of Niketalk...............

Gambit_215.............I follow back if you are worth following back, you will NOT be followed if your timeline is nothing but reply's to other people and what they said on THEIR OWN timeline, if all you do is BRAG, (Post Pics of what you bought, where you happen to be, or whatever Bottle of Alcohol you just purchased), and finally if all you do is RETWEET, you are a waste of cache on my phone............

Originally Posted by gambit215

Twitter = the HBO of Niketalk...............

Gambit_215.............I follow back if you are worth following back, you will NOT be followed if your timeline is nothing but reply's to other people and what they said on THEIR OWN timeline, if all you do is BRAG, (Post Pics of what you bought, where you happen to be, or whatever Bottle of Alcohol you just purchased), and finally if all you do is RETWEET, you are a waste of cache on my phone............
Well damn....this %*%** got a list of rules and qualifications to be followed lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is it really that serious though?

@romebrown

@bpayton216 - its blocked for my job but i follow back. #NT
pimp.gif

that group brian nygen started brings the LULZ

I bring Screwed & Chopped Mixes to your timeline for instant download.....follow me @SlimK4

Back
Top Bottom