POWER WALL AIR MAXES... whats the deal?

BRS! I still need the 90 brs...

Prices are REDICULOUS for both pair... a few of the am1 brs have sold for $400+. The 90's are rarer to find though.

best thing about the power wall was the actual power display wall. i think collectively, the concept was really cool to have several themes for each of the hoaams, but i didnt like any of them then, and i feel that way now. if the prices continue rise, such is the power of a fabricated demand.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

I actually wasn't into kicks like that when these dropped 2 years ago. Too bad.

The only powerwalls I like from the pic are the 95's . And the Velvet Red 360's have been a pair I been looking for a while now.

Never quoted my own post before, but I actually got the exact Powerwall 95's I said I wanted from Ebay not too long ago. How ironic that they fell intomy lap. Of course, I had to pay $192 for them, but in reading the rest of this thread, I guess I got em for a good price. The owner said he wore them once, andthey looked it. So I'm happy all in all.

But in looking at them now in person, they are more of a pair that looks nicer in your hand rather than on your feet, if you know what I mean. So I may partwith them one day since I haven't even worn them yet.

Anyone still have the link to the website/ photo that had all the Powerwall + BRS Air maxes. there was also a poster floating around. Anyone have a link toeither one?

this whole pack was raw 95s, 180s and 1s are just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Anyone still have the link to the website/ photo that had all the Powerwall + BRS Air maxes. there was also a poster floating around. Anyone have a link to either one?
2vsksaq.jpg

if this is all of them then the 1st, 3rd and 4th row have the best ones. can somebody clarify if powerwall and hoa were part of the same thing?

The HOA released at the same time, but the HOA shoes were a general release while the powerwall was only available at a few niketowns. The bottom row was onlyavailable at a few tier 0 spots.

Thanks mate was hoping someone would post that pic!

derekdru wrote:

Anyone still have the link to the website/ photo that had all the Powerwall + BRS Air maxes. there was also a poster floating around. Anyone have a link to either one?
2vsksaq.jpg

I've got this sticker sheet that's about 16x20 of the Powerwall. It looks like a poster. Is that what you're talking about?

There was a website link, and I can't remember if it was through Nike.com, or something else, but it was that poster in an electronic version. I'dstill love to find the link if anyone still has it.

a little info powerwall is a japanese architecture design firm. they have done all the bape and bbc/ice cream stores.

There's a pair of the Black AM 1's on Ebay now. Size 7.5 though. To be honest, I wish I had one of EVERY pair!

Thanks for clarifying that up there. I love these the 4th row the most 1s, 90s, 180s and 95s. Before I die I want to see those 95s, 180s and 1s in mycollection the most. Too bad I'm wasting all this money getting married right now!!!
eek.gif
I hope I'm doing the right thing. I had to skip on a pair ofstash bws ds size 11 for 600 shipped becasuse of here!!
smh.gif
I hope it's all worth it.

I been looking for those AM1's forever, everytime I come across a pair, I'm short on funds. Lemonade AM1's and 90's as well.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Thanks for clarifying that up there. I love these the 4th row the most 1s, 90s, 180s and 95s. Before I die I want to see those 95s, 180s and 1s in my collection the most. Too bad I'm wasting all this money getting married right now!!!
eek.gif
I hope I'm doing the right thing. I had to skip on a pair of stash bws ds size 11 for 600 shipped becasuse of here!!
smh.gif
I hope it's all worth it.
indifferent.gif
These are not worth 600. Shop around.

I remember buying the whole BRS row in S. Korea. And the Lemonades....I have no idea where all those shoes are now.

Freakin EY. I only have Lemonades....those will be for my wedding...Yellow tie, yellow shoes....

DAMN...what the hell did i do with those BRS shoes....

those and the tier 0 that came out around the same time were such sick sick shoes. even after selling so much of my collection, is till have like 6 pairs leftfrom that pic. i was lucky to scoop up a few of the outlet pairs on ebay for dirt cheap. got the tier 0 am1 and 90s for like $150 shipped for both. i believethe powerwall event was in nyc jan 21, 2006. i remember the date because i met my boyfriend that day, at niketown of all places.

Back
Top Bottom