pregnancy pic of the chick with 8 kids

ru2ur4.jpg

lock it up if already posted

thats the sickest #%!@+!% thing ive ever seen ... i firmly believe she should be shot ... in the head

wait there are 8 kids in there?

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. sodid she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?

they should shoot her AND the moron that implanted in the head. who in their right mind thought she needed MORE kids.

she fits the description of a %!%%% ... to much like a dog.. wow already got kids with disabilities !+%# is wrong with this %!%%%

she already had six, so u know shes looney, who the f wants that many kids at once thats just insane
u cant properly care for all those babies

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?
Yes, she had 8 at once - and she already has 6 at home (in her parents 2 bedroom house).

The doctor who did the IVF is under investigation.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?
Yes, she had 8 at once - and she already has 6 at home (in her parents 2 bedroom house).

The doctor who did the IVF is under investigation.
damn...

im guessing she cut a deal with the doctor to when she gets her tax return or her govt. checks.

My opinion on the matter is that its unnatural. But I hope the kids get a good life.

if that would be me i'd tip over ..

now she got surgery tryna look like angelina .... *&^@ please !

^^ what did u think u was gonna see coming in, a lovely picture of a model pregnant, i did say 8 kids
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom