pregnancy pic of the chick with 8 kids

Originally Posted by its Labrev

sick.gif
smh.gif

Her stomach looks like Mekhi Phifer's wife's in Dawn of the Dead.
sick.gif

& she said she's obsessed with Angelina Jolie, so she got her face done & I guess she wanted the s***load of kids to match.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

smh.gif
chick crazy
You act like it's her fault that she got pregnant with 8 kids...
laugh.gif
actually, it is. she had 8 embryos implanted in her uterus. i'm guessing you don't follow the news...

I wonder how many out of the eight will survive if I land a perfect roundhouse kick to her uterus.

Originally Posted by youngsoldier972

Yall need to stop
IMO she's sexy
If by sexy you mean physically unattractive and insane... then hell yeah she's sexy.

Octomom is looney. 14 kids that her parents take care. Her pops told the Dr. not to give her those seeds. He said he wouldn't but did it any way. The Dr.and her need to be locked up.

Thats just wrong. What kind of irresponsible fertility clinic would approve of that? I feel bad for the kids.

Ps - in case you didn't know, she artificially was inseminated to have 8 kids, it wasn't by chance. She wanted 8 kids at once, on top of the 6. Thenshe goes and hires a spokeswomen right after their birth - can someone say "15 minutes of fame"

Originally Posted by kidUFC

wait there are 8 kids in there?

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?

Shes not special, all the news hype is because it is only the 2nd set of octuplets that all the babies survived.... Plus she already had 6 kids all under theage of 8 that live in a 3 bedroom house with her mom...

YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM 2 KIDS FOR EIC ON YOUR TAXES. Thats the reason people will let their kids get claimed by other people for 1/2 the money when theyhave more than 2. It amazes me the amount of people who think you can pop out 14 kids and get 30K back on taxes..... ridiculous.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

thats the sickest #%!@+!% thing ive ever seen ... i firmly believe she should be shot ... in the head

who made the thread saying this lady was a milf...they should be shot

Back
Top Bottom