PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Posts of people worrying about their shoes being shipped after they already cooked. Chill..........

Some of you act like you've never bought anything online before
Nah-This was my 25th pair purchased on SNKRS this year.  I got tracking yesterday, but this was the longest I've waited for shipping notification from an app purchase.  It reeked of cancellation! 
laugh.gif

Some of you act like you've never bought anything online before

It's because they had to do the 72-10's first, so that probably delayed shipping a day or two.

but all the people who haven't received shipping, I'd be a tad worried, since many of ours have already shipped.

It's because they had to do the 72-10's first, so that probably delayed shipping a day or two.

but all the people who haven't received shipping, I'd be a tad worried, since many of ours have already shipped.
but some people were getting shipping emails right away. theres no pattern.

Rep says they'll be shipped out tomorrow. Still won't be satisfied until they're in hand. Once I get these, I'm going into semi-retirement.

Got shipping from Nike earlier today for these. Should have them Friday according to their tracking. Now waiting on psny to ship

Actually SNKRS just shipped about 5 minutes ago 
nthat.gif
These warehouse dudes working overtime I hope they get to see their families during the holidays

Back
Top Bottom