Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

Oh I knew you were referring to him being in on the Biggie murder. Sorry for the confusion. I was just saying that I can't see Quik getting down like that,for real. Of course we never know the hearts of men(no pun intended), but just from a dude who has followed him for years, he seems like a genuine, goodhearteddude. I can't see him being part of any retaliation murder for some reason.

And as far as his relationship with Suge, from what I remember, it wasn't really the greatest.� It wasn't like they were beefing all along, but I wasunder the impression that they were basically friendly and did business together.� They weren't really tight like that--not enough for him to ride out andplot to kill another dude.� As we all know, Quik did production for him back in the early Death Row days, and I believe he mixed half of All Eyez On Me underhis real name David Blake.� He couldn't use "DJ Quik", as he was already signed to Profile under that name.� And as far as him being around DeathRow for too long, he wasn't.� He didn't even have an album through them, although Suge did executive produce Safe& Sound.�

And as far as Quik being at the party when Big was killed, he was.� But that's his city...why wouldn't he be there?!� It wasn't like he traveled toEurope and just happened to be in the spot the same night Biggie got popped--dude is huge in L.A., so I can't see why he wouldn't have been there.� Hedropped some verses about it in a track called "You'z A Ganxta".� Check it...

See some don't realize the power of lyrics
'cause when you rap about death you talkin' to spirits
You see you can say the things that can help us all ball
or you can say things that make it bad for us all
fix the problem the only way is come to the source
don't be a Trojan Horse help us change the course
everybody knows that it's bad in the 'hood
so check what you rappin' about if it ain't to the good
I did my part a long time ago I changed my views
ain't no gang bangin' & slangin' just hangin' with trues
give it up to my Creator & that you can quote
but mfers still see me as a scapegoat
yeah like that night when Biggie died at Quincy Jones spot
like 400 other people yeah I heard some shots
broke away with the crowd nervous obviously
& the mfers blamed it on me
What the hell!?!

Granted, this was in 1997/1998, but still.� And the first part of that verse I think is basically a subliminal to Suge.� Why do you think he didn't stickwith Death Row?� Matter of fact, dude was doing tracks with Snoop at this point in his career, so I know him and Suge weren't close like that at thispoint.�

Who knows though really.� I gotta believe he had nothing to do with it, but one never knows I guess.� But just to reiterate my point, would a dude who was inon a plot to kill the biggest hip-hop star of the time diss Suge like this?:

Death Row just released a DJ Quik album.....

Lemme try and find it...

I saw the commercial for it....

I know they had that one EP....'The Death Row Sessions' that was never released

And wasn't Quik supposed to do and album w/ 2nd II None ????

edit, Yeah thats it

David Blake - 'The Death Row Sessions'
djquikthedeathrowsessiokq9.jpg

djquikthedeathrowsessiobb0.jpg

Starvin Harlem wrote:

"Long Kiss Goodnight", Biggies is rapping about a sunject totallay different from what Diddy is sayin. Puff is clearly dissing Pac on most of his adlibs, BIG just sounds like he's rapping . . .

So you are saying that these adlibs by BIG that I've highlighted below were not dissing 2Pac?? So who was BIG dissing...

[puff] see, I told yall muhf**kers
[big] yo yo.. that stupid ni**a man
[puff] i told yall to stop!
[big] he f**ked up, yo..
[puff] i pray for you to stop
[big] yo, yo yo yo, yo.. yo.. yo..

Also who was BIG talking about when he said "as for remorse, we feel no"??

Was BIG just rapping when he said all this, come on....

When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina
Slugs missed ya, I aint mad at cha (we aint mad at cha)

Uhh.. Im flamin gats, aimin at, these f**kin
Maniacs, put my name in raps, what part the
Game is that? like they hustle backwards
I smoke blackwoods and dutchies, ya cant touch me
Try to rush me, slugs go, touchy-touchy
Youre bleedin lovely, witchyo, spirit above me
Or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me
Rest where the worms and the weak be
My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
With the holy ghost, I put holes in most
You hold your toast shaky, slippin tryin to break me
Look what you made me do, brains blew
My team in the marine-blue, six coupe
Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin out -- the block
For distances, givin long kisses b*tch

My bad on the misinterpretation Trife. Hope you good Fam.

I've had Queens Reigns Supreme for a while now, but never even cracked it. Headed to Miami tonight, so I'm going to get started on the plane.

Read a bit. The part about the Quad shooting. Stretch reaching for his burner when they got upstairs and saying "Damn Jimmy, like THIS?" to Rosemond.

Guess he set him up but wasn't expecting it to go down the way it did. Crazy +%+$. Can't trust nobody. Money talks.....

Originally Posted by raw spice

Starvin Harlem wrote:

"Long Kiss Goodnight", Biggies is rapping about a sunject totallay different from what Diddy is sayin. Puff is clearly dissing Pac on most of his adlibs, BIG just sounds like he's rapping . . .

So you are saying that these adlibs by BIG that I've highlighted below were not dissing 2Pac?? So who was BIG dissing...

[puff] see, I told yall muhf**kers
[big] yo yo.. that stupid ni**a man
[puff] i told yall to stop!
[big] he f**ked up, yo..
[puff] i pray for you to stop
[big] yo, yo yo yo, yo.. yo.. yo..

Also who was BIG talking about when he said "as for remorse, we feel no"??

Was BIG just rapping when he said all this, come on....

When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina
Slugs missed ya, I aint mad at cha (we aint mad at cha)

Uhh.. Im flamin gats, aimin at, these f**kin
Maniacs, put my name in raps, what part the
Game is that? like they hustle backwards
I smoke blackwoods and dutchies, ya cant touch me
Try to rush me, slugs go, touchy-touchy
Youre bleedin lovely, witchyo, spirit above me
Or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me
Rest where the worms and the weak be
My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
With the holy ghost, I put holes in most
You hold your toast shaky, slippin tryin to break me
Look what you made me do, brains blew
My team in the marine-blue, six coupe
Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin out -- the block
For distances, givin long kisses b*tch

B.I.G. was a savage...
smh.gif
eek.gif

When he said "I Ain't Mad at Cha" I thought it was pretty much understood he was talknig about Pac.

I can attempt to answer any question . . . And YES I can explain to you who BIG might have been talking, and the man that supplied this info made a book andDVD off of this . . . He'll be willing to make another 5 mill with me . . . NO BS . . .

This is my last post in this thread, I'm gonna try to map out all events, that dude that works for MTV needs to holla at me, I got a Music Special forthem, I'll supply all the info . . . Anyone have a good camera, any good connections, IllPhill I know you worked in the music Biz, and I know aint none ofyall as rich as you wanna be . . . I can use the new 550 Coupe, lemme get a SL500, a date with Rihanna, some head from Lil Kim, and my own reality show on MTVfor 2 years . . . And a record deal, a Kanye track, a Just Blaze track, 4 Preemo joints, 2 Pete Rock tracks, one Alchemist, I need a G.O.D. Jewels feature, Iwant NT to become a #%+%%+ record label . . . We'll all have a deal . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know MTV's ratings aint as high as they once were . . . I got ashow for them. I got info yall . . .

Anyone with further question email me . . . I think people are watching hip hop right now, there's prolly a few people that can listen to hip hop andnotice as much as we do . . . Don't let a record label rape the culture anymore than they already have . . . SERIOUSLY Yall. We've got time, peoplewill write Chuck Phillips off as being a qwack, all based on his BULL $$#+ story about BIG being in Vegas and askin the killer to use a gun he provided, hewrote like 5 years ago . . . He has NO credibility . . . But Lil Cease was there BOTH times, he's a talker, he's in Brooklyn someone has to know duke .. . He appeard in Nick Bromfields DVD for FREE, he'll look out if we can solve his cousins murder. Voletta Wallace would be down, she doesn't listen tomusic that effective . . . $$#+ maybe Puff can explain some $$#+ to me because as of right now he lookin dirty, Suge lookin dirty, Henchman lookin dirty . . .50 has info, Lil Kim can help, Cam, Yayo,

Any rapper that was around at that time . . . If funds are provided I'll interview them, have them check out some info, and hopefully read further intosome of my speculation . . . Producers, roadies . . . Next time I'm in NY I'm gonna go to PS 128 and see if they have any records of him attending,anyone that was on the set of Above The Rim, hospital employees, fans, anyone with info that could help.

- Michael Harry O Harris is said to have invested $1.5 million of the start up money for Death Row, his wife (Lydia Harris) once served as the president of thelabel, but she was eventually removed from the position for an unjust cause according to her attorny's. She was rewarded a $107 million settlent in court ..

Michael Harry O Harris was a member of the Blood Set known as "Bounty Hunters", they are believed to operate out of the Nickerson Gardens housingproject in Watts (maybe?? I'm not a LA dude, but I think read that somewhere) section of Los Angeles.

Lydia Harris produced a DVD by the name of "Stranded On Death Row", the documentary disects the inner workings of Death Row, and exposes manymisconceptions of Suge Knights business doings, and the way artists were treated but the label . . . Big Syke

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/14050

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11302006/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

A new discovery I've come to find is, of all the songs Pac made under the Makaveli alias, he NEVER once mentions
- Biggie
- Junior Mafia
- Having sex with Faith

BUT he does become more intrested in mentioning
- How his enimies are still afraid of him
- How he's a Blood now . . . He mentions the Swahilih language, and if you don't know the term "Damu" is said to mean "Blood" inSwahilih, and even though Suge was Piru his dogs name was Damu . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think I'm gonna make a DVD
- On trouble some he names Kadafi as a member of the Outlawz, he's the one who is said to have witnessed the murder, and was gonna speak to police, but waskilled in New Jersey a few days later . . . He can be seen in the liner notes of the All Eyez On Me liner notes
- Bad Boy Killa, but never mentions Bigges name

I'm gonna stop investigating this $$#+ . . . Lock this thread or somethin. I'm makin a DVD out of this $$#+, I aint lettin NO BODY get this info andget paid off this $$#+ . . . I Love hip hop with all my heart, I love Pac and Biggies music, I love east coast $$#+, I love west coast $$#+, I love midwest$$#+, I'm gettin into down south $$#+ at the moment . . . But the point is, no Joe Schmo lookin on NT is gonna steal my idea and make a few mill, sell abook, movie or DVD off of my studying and good memory . . .

Anyone that can help me with this DVD PM me, if not its gonna blow the roof off this $$#+ . . . Suge might kick in my door, or shoot up my 97 Oldsmobile . . .I might need security
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hell naw, GOD is my bodyguard. But foreal I won't make any further comments on it. NT we gettin a movie deal . . . I wantatleast $500,000 and some courtside Lakers seats, that's my askin price, I will provide all the evidence I've collected . . . My email address isNayMoneyXL@tmail.com

NTers PM me any time, I'll get back at you.

All of us have the potential to get paid off this $$#+ . . . Lets get it.

Anyone else wanna carry from where if left off is more then welcome . . . But remember yall, we are ALL hip hop fans, we live and die for this $$#+, I'veslept like 8 hours since this story broke and certain things started to make sense. I've been listenin to everything word for word, Listenin to adlibs . .. Trying to remember $$#+ like Suge's dogs name . . . Why should we let some rich SOB who could care less for hip hop, make $100 mill off of it . . . Sugeand Diddy have made enuff money off of being SNAKES. Spike Lee aint stealin my idea either.

To show you how sure I am of some of the info, for those that have All Eyez On Me should notice Pac says "They got me under survielence" 26 secondsinto the song, he also mention the "Fedaralies wanna see me dead, ninjas put prices on my head" . . . He wonders who from is crew is the Judas, whois not supposed to be trusting . . . With Pac's music, magazine Articles I remember, books I've read, and people I can contact we can make some money .. .

*** EVERYONE DO ME A FAVOR ***

Call the richest dude you know, tell him to call the richest dude he knows, tell him to call the richest dude he knows and tell him I can make ALL OF us a lilricher . . .

This OFFCIALLY all I'm sayin . . . All I want is a offer now . . . I got info . . . I got sources. I got interviews from years ago that I can gain accessto, DVDs, Books, I got Girles That Jules, IllPhil has brought info, I thought yall would write me off as being a conspiracy theorists
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
kinda like mylady did lastnight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was reading articles till 5 AM lastnight. If you got info lets get money togeather . . .

Trife
DreClark
Send One

Anyone really familiar with unreleased music, lyrics, hidden messages, good memories, old interviews, movies, youTube $$#+, any thing. The Makaveli liner notesprobably can be explained by me also . . . I can connect it to Scarface and how he may have info . . . Master P even (wasn't Pac at the end of the "IMiss My Homies" video?? Or was that a look a like?? And remember Scarfaces video for "Smile"?? Who was that guy on the cross?? When was ittaped?? Who's idea was it . . .

I can EXPLAIN the questions I just asked . . . Its all about $$$$$$$$$ look at son suin Diddy for $11 mill or whatever he's suing him for, he said ifI'm goin to jail, I'm goin come home "stanky rich" word to 50, and his greedy %!$ baby moms . . . Well I aint goin to jail . . . I'm justa hip hop fan who just didn't think some things made sense in 2 rappers murders . . . That's it, I could've made a ******ed DVD about Pac beingalive like certain record labels wanted up to believe . . . But that's my last clue . . .

Get at me . . .

I smell money

Lets get it . . .

I wish I could find those excerpts from Frank Alexander's book when they were up on the site...I'm at work right now but if I could email theirsite/webmaster I definitely would.....I read it like 3times over

Pac/Madonna....Pac/Jada Pinkett....Pac being in Italy for Versace fashion shows....Pac in Vegas

I mean he talks about alot of stuff that could shed even more light on this thread......talks about how suspect Suge was the night of the shooting, making itback from Vegas to LA some backend desert way in like 3 hrs....how Suge just chilled out by his pool silent for a couple hrs after receiving the news that Pacdied

I remember a couple years back there was a Tupac post, and K-Town I think it was dropped some good bits of knowledge on the whole situation and how cats outthere felt

yea I thought everybody knew DJ Quik was deathrow affilated

he had a song on the Murder was the case soundtrack

which was a deathrow movie and featured mainly deathrow artists

and he produced alotta songs for deathrow

Yo on Wikipedia it says that Kadafi died 2 months after Pac (not a few days) and also it says this:

On November 10th, 1996 Kadafi was found at 3:48am by police in a third floor apartment building on 325 mechanic street where his girlfriend lived(Orange,NJ). He was pronounced dead at 1pm. He was also the only person to have seen one of the assailants who shot Tupac but was murdered before a description was given. According to an interview given in 2000 with former Outlawz member Mutah Wassin Shabazz Beale (aka Napolean), his cousin Roddy and Yafeu were drunk and high on drugs, and while playing with a gun, Yafeu was fatally shot in the head in an accident.

LA residents I need your help . . . This is around 94 or whenever Diddy's son Justin was born . . . See if you have any relatives that may remember, older bros, OGs, anyone that can confirm seeing that billboard with their own 2 eyes . . . The billboard is of Suge Knight holding a baby, it was in the southern California area allegedly . . .
no.

People know so much about this whole thing but so do the police.

Its alot deeper than most realize. Thats all I can say.....

OFF TOPIC I starting to think Eazy-E got aids somehow by Suge Knight not by sex. Maybe by a drink. I mean Suge Knight probadly knew someone from that had aids.It's funny how Suge had somewhat beef with everything relataing to2pac,Biggie and Eazy-E.

Originally Posted by hollow2g

OFF TOPIC I starting to think Eazy-E got aids somehow by Suge Knight not by sex. Maybe by a drink. I mean Suge Knight probadly knew someone from that had aids. It's funny how Suge had somewhat beef with everything relataing to2pac,Biggie and Eazy-E.

indifferent.gif

How are we sure Pac is really even dead?

Wasn't he listed in stable ocndition the first few days and expected to make a full recovery....then suddenly dies?

Then his mom doesnt even give him a funeral or viewing... shawty "cremates" him.

Maybe Pac realized he had to escape his enemies, so he faked his death and moved to cuba?

Didnt the guy he named himself after (Machiavelli) fake his death?

I AINT READ THIS THREAD BUT...

Death Row affiliates (Bloods) were at Lakewood Mall in Long Beach. Orlando Anderson and his crew (Crips) rolled up on them, and snatched a chain off one of 'em.

indifferent.gif

Its in LAKEWOOD. to be specific, all this dirt was done right in front of world footlocker

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by hollow2g

OFF TOPIC I starting to think Eazy-E got aids somehow by Suge Knight not by sex. Maybe by a drink. I mean Suge Knight probadly knew someone from that had aids. It's funny how Suge had somewhat beef with everything relataing to2pac,Biggie and Eazy-E.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Ya I don't know about that one.....but have heard stories aboutSuge and that he possibly used to ....... with DannyBoy

this dude Pac is about to be on Dre's "Detox"....naw but seriously this has been a great post. Much props to all those who contributed

Back
Top Bottom