Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

Okay. This is getting quite ridiculous. At this point, I feel like I'm being profiled and I'd love to hear opinions from law enforcement, lawyers, or somebody that experiences the #$*+#!@# like I do.

I swear I am being targeted because I have a decent looking car and my record displays that I have numerous tickets. So at this point, any cop who runs my license is free to give me forced sex over my driving record no matter what I am or am not doing. ++*$ it.

Another speeding ticket after a cop followed me for MILES. I go from Binford to Fall Creek. This is like...30+ blocks. Binford turns to Fall Creek over time. I see the cop on 62nd and Binford on my way to work today. I'm 2 hours early so...no rush. Nice day outside. I was just going to sit around and chill before my radio show.

Speed limit is 55 on Binford and dips to 40 on Fall Creek. I'm going 55 on Binford. I see the cop in the fast lane a car length behind me and stay my %## in the slow lane. I even put the car into cruise mode. 30 blocks later, the speed limit drops to 40. I IMMEDIATELY decelerate to go 40 but IMMEDIATELY after I did, police lights come on. I wasn't even given enough time to slow down to the new zone. I got to like 43. The only other way would've been for me to slam on the brakes.

He approaches the car...says my tint (20%) is too dark and that I was going 55 in a 40. I tell him that I knew what he was up to which is why I abided by everything. He doesn't listen...takes my license and comes back with 2 citations for speeding and tint and makes a sly remark "You should know to stop speeding by now with your record."
eyes.gif

Then...asks if I've calibrated my speedometer since I have custom wheels (Charger on 22s) and tells me that my speedometer might be off due to that. If that's the damn case, how was I going exactly 55 MPH in a 55 zone until it dropped to 40? If my speedometer was jacked up, I would've got pulled over back on Binford. Anyways, I talked to an officer and she said it seems like that I AM being profiled and receiving further tickets due to having tickets and is recommending me to take it to internal affairs as opposed to traffic court...where she will vouch for me.

- Cliffnotes
I have a blacked out Charger with 22 inch rims.
I frequently get bogus tickets because of my car/driving record.
This is my 3rd ticket in a month.

Okay. This is getting quite ridiculous. At this point, I feel like I'm being profiled and I'd love to hear opinions from law enforcement, lawyers, or somebody that experiences the #$*+#!@# like I do.

I swear I am being targeted because I have a decent looking car and my record displays that I have numerous tickets. So at this point, any cop who runs my license is free to give me forced sex over my driving record no matter what I am or am not doing. ++*$ it.

Another speeding ticket after a cop followed me for MILES. I go from Binford to Fall Creek. This is like...30+ blocks. Binford turns to Fall Creek over time. I see the cop on 62nd and Binford on my way to work today. I'm 2 hours early so...no rush. Nice day outside. I was just going to sit around and chill before my radio show.

Speed limit is 55 on Binford and dips to 40 on Fall Creek. I'm going 55 on Binford. I see the cop in the fast lane a car length behind me and stay my %## in the slow lane. I even put the car into cruise mode. 30 blocks later, the speed limit drops to 40. I IMMEDIATELY decelerate to go 40 but IMMEDIATELY after I did, police lights come on. I wasn't even given enough time to slow down to the new zone. I got to like 43. The only other way would've been for me to slam on the brakes.

He approaches the car...says my tint (20%) is too dark and that I was going 55 in a 40. I tell him that I knew what he was up to which is why I abided by everything. He doesn't listen...takes my license and comes back with 2 citations for speeding and tint and makes a sly remark "You should know to stop speeding by now with your record."
eyes.gif

Then...asks if I've calibrated my speedometer since I have custom wheels (Charger on 22s) and tells me that my speedometer might be off due to that. If that's the damn case, how was I going exactly 55 MPH in a 55 zone until it dropped to 40? If my speedometer was jacked up, I would've got pulled over back on Binford. Anyways, I talked to an officer and she said it seems like that I AM being profiled and receiving further tickets due to having tickets and is recommending me to take it to internal affairs as opposed to traffic court...where she will vouch for me.

- Cliffnotes
I have a blacked out Charger with 22 inch rims.
I frequently get bogus tickets because of my car/driving record.
This is my 3rd ticket in a month.

Trade it in for a prius.

I swear prius owners are the worst drivers on the planet, absolutely no respect for others
30t6p3b.gif
and you never see them getting pulled over.

Trade it in for a prius.

I swear prius owners are the worst drivers on the planet, absolutely no respect for others
30t6p3b.gif
and you never see them getting pulled over.

Probably should've started to decelerate before the 40 came up so you wouldn't have had to slam on the breaks.

Probably should've started to decelerate before the 40 came up so you wouldn't have had to slam on the breaks.

lol decent car? it just a charger man.

it aint your fancy car, its your crappy record. youre def getting profiled so i hope u can get it fixed.

and stop driving like crap.

it aint your fancy car, its your crappy record. youre def getting profiled so i hope u can get it fixed.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Fall Creek is a curvy road with about 4 lanes...traffic going both ways.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Fall Creek is a curvy road with about 4 lanes...traffic going both ways.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I didn't say ridiculous, nice, or exotic. Chargers aren't even DECENT now? Okay.
laugh.gif

But really...I feel like if I drove a school bus, I'd get screwed over...at this point.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I didn't say ridiculous, nice, or exotic. Chargers aren't even DECENT now? Okay.
laugh.gif

But really...I feel like if I drove a school bus, I'd get screwed over...at this point.

I'm thinking the tint is the issue. It breeds suspicion, and even if it's legal (I don't know what state you're in and their laws) it makes cops want to pull you over.

Sounds ridiculous and time to take that to court.
That car is a constant target by police though. I see them on the side of the road more than the average modern hotrod.

Edit: I see it now. Your tint...bruh.

Back
Top Bottom