Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.
Your tints are still illegal..... what do you expect?

what-#%*$&-ever, had those tints for 3 years with zero problems dude.
laugh.gif

so even though they are still illegal, you expect to be pardoned for it because you've gotten away with it for so long already? the logic here is flawed.

I had 5% tint, OD illegal, and never got cited for it. Rarely a mention...only if I got pulled over for something else. But...that's the difference between an Aurora and a Charger...I guess. One is now a cop car. The other never was.

I got 2 tickets yesterday and the other speeding ticket about 3 weeks ago. I'm disputing both speeding charges. Obviously, I can't dispute the 20% tint ticket. As common as it is, it's still illegal...but as said before, no damn body has said %$++ to me about 20% tint excluding this petty cop.

I had 5% tint, OD illegal, and never got cited for it. Rarely a mention...only if I got pulled over for something else. But...that's the difference between an Aurora and a Charger...I guess. One is now a cop car. The other never was.

I got 2 tickets yesterday and the other speeding ticket about 3 weeks ago. I'm disputing both speeding charges. Obviously, I can't dispute the 20% tint ticket. As common as it is, it's still illegal...but as said before, no damn body has said %$++ to me about 20% tint excluding this petty cop.

Back
Top Bottom