"Racism is as American as baseball"

This is obviously wrong but this video is at least 5 years old because I remember when it happened.

I’m not really sure why LVPD even bothers harassing people selling water when it’s 110 degrees out.

I get that it’s illegal but I mean, they’re selling water... just leave them alone.

Because some cops wanna be *******s to people of color.

You’re obviously not wrong but in the case of LVPD vs. illegal vendors on the strip they harass everyone and just end up taking them straight to jail.

Like I said, that video is old and it’s a little different out here now.

A lot less vendors and I think now they have programs to try and help people obtain business licenses instead of just cuffing them and carting them off.

Fam legit asked that question. Lol.

I’m asking the question because I live in Vegas and this was extremely common here a few years back.

It’s just not making headlines when the 15 year old white kid gets body slammed for selling Kit Kats but **** like that was happening pretty often.

They were wilding on illegal vendors at one point, things have changed from what I’ve seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
This enraged me, it’s something I’ve always known. Cubans and now Venezuelans are allowed to fly right in and think they’re better than Central Americans.

Cubans are just Mexicans that can swim.

This enraged me, it’s something I’ve always known. Cubans and now Venezuelans are allowed to fly right in and think they’re better than Central Americans.

Cubans are just Mexicans that can swim.

I expect this from Cubans, honestly... Marco Rubio.

The funniest part to me is seeing a group of 45 year old Latinos that don't seem to have gone to any university trespassing on a school campus to stir up trouble. I'd bet anything these guys would have beat that kid if cameras weren't around.

Like I said... Cubans don't surprise me when it comes to their Republican views... now there's nothing worse than Mexican Americans who support Trump.

You’re obviously not wrong but in the case of LVPD vs. illegal vendors on the strip they harass everyone and just end up taking them straight to jail.

Like I said, that video is old and it’s a little different out here now.

A lot less vendors and I think now they have programs to try and help people obtain business licenses instead of just cuffing them and carting them off.

I’m asking the question because I live in Vegas and this was extremely common here a few years back.

It’s just not making headlines when the 15 year old white kid gets body slammed for selling Kit Kats but **** like that was happening pretty often.

They were wilding on illegal vendors at one point, things have changed from what I’ve seen.
Are you white?

Back
Top Bottom