"Racism is as American as baseball"

I couldn't find the quote when doing searches. I saw a People article but a quote from that article about Richards made it seem like the quote in the post wouldn't make sense

"The Problem Child actor will also reflect upon his “shameful” 2006 outburst, when he was filmed shouting racial epithets at audience members during a stand-up show in Los Angeles. After the incident, Richards has largely kept his life private. The incident drove him into a “lifelong spiritual quest,” as well as one of accountability."

Then some more searches led me to the facebook page for that group, and it says it's trolls.

1714924517122.png

I don't know what's what, but from the looks of it, the quote might be fake.

Found the post itself that is in the screenshot and the page itself commented on the post:

"There are conflicting reports on how true this story is, which isn't really possible, since "true" is a non-gradable qualifier. Something can't be "very true" any more than it could be "ridiculously false," which leaves a lot of leeway in the middle for fact-checkers.
So if some people say the story is less true than true but more true than false, is it possible that it works like multiplying two negatives where you end up with something that is less false than false?
Think about it, patriots. God Bless America.
"

Looks to be trolls

Back
Top Bottom